Chapter 6: Lost Blade.

Dexter entered his uncle's room with the intention of asking him why there was a broken box in the strange room. His uncle was sitting there reading the text of Thanatos. 

"Hey uncle can I ask you something?" Asked Dexter.

"Sure, go ahead." His uncle told him.

"Why is there an old broken box in the strange room with a Jackel head?" Dexter questioned.

"What do you mean broken box, take me there now!" Brim yelled panicked.

"Okay, okay follow me." Dexter said slightly scared at his uncle's outburst.

He quickly led his uncle towards the room noticing the broken padlock on the floor. His uncle entered the room and started saying over and over again that 'this can't be happening.' 

"What can't be happening?" Dexter asked Brim.

"The blade, it's gone. It's fricking gone!" Brim screamed before smashing his fist into the alarm next to him. A loud blaring siren rang through the temple and at least a hundred or so more necromancers burst into the room panic written all over their faces as they entered. 

"Where is it!" an old man cried terror shining on his face. "Where is Anubis's blade!" Another cried. 

"I don't know I just came in here and it was gone." Brim shouted over the yelling.

"Let's check the camera's then" Holly suggested. They did just that moving towards a room with large screens showing the multiple rooms, an old cobweb in the corner. No one had been in here for a long time. Holly moved towards the computer clicked a couple of buttons before a video popped up on the screen showing exactly what happened. It shocked them to the core.

Baron Scrooch smashed the padlock with inhuman strength before going towards the protected box in the center of the room and ripped it to shreds with the strength of an elephant. He grabbed the blade smiling at it evilly before sinking into the shadows leaving the temple.

"Find him! Find him now!" The elder yelled at Brim spitting in his face.

"Okay, I am but I'll need help" Brim said.

"Take the boy then!" The elder roared.

"But he's only a child-" Brim started.

"I said take the boy you fool!" The elder screamed at Brim.

"Fine!" Brim yelled fed up with the elders yelling.

"Come on Dexter we've got a blade to find." Brim said trying to sound calm but failing. He marched out of the room, anger in steps as he grabbed Dexter's hand and practically through him out of the room. 

"Hurry up, we've got to find the blade before he does something with it." Brim said as he dragged Dexter into his office. 

"w-wait what the hell is Anubis's blade!" Dexter yelled while trying to break free from the man's iron grip.

"It's a part of Anubis's soul and holds an ungodly amount of power." Brim explained only slightly loosening his grip on Dexter.

"Luckily for us I'm an expert on this blade and I can track it down." Brim stated.

"Thats great well be able to catch him in no time!" Dexter said loudly.

"There's just one small problem" Brim said quietly.

"And that is?" Dexter asked confused.

"I need a Hermes-jewel-staff and as far as I know they are very expensive." Brim explained.

"How expensive?" Dexter asked not really wanting to hear the answer.

"50 million beads." Brim answered.

"Holy cow that's expensive, there no way we could buy one." Dexter said.

"Oh, we will get one, just not exactly the legal way." Brim said mischievously. 

"You mean were going to steal one?" Dexter asked starting to really like this plan.

"Yes, at the auction before it's sold off to the highest bidder." Brim told him with a smile.

"When are we stealing it?" Dexter questioned.

"Tonight, oh and bring the skeleton with you we might need it as cannon fodder." Brim said chuckling at the end. 

"k, I'll meet you there then, Brim." Dexter told him before he left the room.

Tonight, would be fun, but dangerous if they got caught, who knows what could happen if they didn't get the Hermes-jewel-staff to track down Anubis's blade. Baron Scrooch could use its power to destroy the entire continent killing billions of people with a single undefeatable army. Only Phanes the God of life could save them if that happened. Let's just hope the fates don't want us all dead already.