🏀9

So here's another update! I'm so sorry for taking so long, replies gonna be real slow bc I starting uni again😭

"Hey, watch where you're standing weirdo", came a slightly higher pitched sassy tone. He looked up to see who the voice of the person belonged to see a girl with curly orange hair in a high pony tail staring sharply at him whilst rubbing her shoulder. She also had her black duffle bag slung over her shoulder.

"Seulgi don't be so rude! You're the one who walked into him!", her friend quickly added walking up next to her. "I'm really sorry about her, she's just a bit stressed", the light brown haired girl, slightly shorter than her friend apologised to Jeno with a worried look on her face.

"It's okay Chungha, don't worry about it", Jeno smiled back at the girl before the two girls had walked off down the hallway away from the studio room. Shortly after Jaemin and Jisung has walked out the room looking rather confused as the peered down the hallway to see what the noise was.

"So that's who Seulgi is", Jeno thought to himself as he scowled to himself slightly at this "Seulgi" girl's rudeness.

The three of them made their way to Jeno's Car before he drove them all home.

A few days had passed and Jeno was still thinking about that interaction with the now know girl who had been infamous amongst the chats with his friends. So this was the Seulgi girl Mark apparently liked? In Jeno's eyes she doesn't even compare to Hyuck, that girl was so mean and for what?

In a conversation he had with Chenle as Chenle is quite the gossiper, he said that Seulgi is Mark's age but she had to stay behind a year which is why she's in their school year. She was well known around the school due to being on the dance team for several years and winning competitions against other schools. Through work chats, Jeno also knew Mark was popular when he was a senior in school last year as he was known for being friendly with a lot of the teachers and generally did well in his classes.

He picked up all his friends and took them to school as usual and they parted ways as they made their way to their first classes of the day.

The lunchtime bell rings out as usual and the boys meet up at their usual table.

"How was dance practice yesterday Jisung? Have you started practicing for the December competition yet?", Chenle asked whilst munching messily on his sandwich.

"Oh yeah it was good actually, the teacher showed us the routine for it yesterday, it's a bit difficult though but I do really like the routine, it's a lot of fun", Jisung replied with a smile before Jaemin started squishing his cheeks.

"Jisungie have more faith in yourself, when I watched you yesterday, you barely broke out a sweat, you were amazing", Jaemin cooed whilst giving his boyfriend the biggest smile. Jisung just blushed at his compliment and gave the elder a kiss to his forehead.

"Can you guys seriously not go a minute without being couple goals please", Haechan complained dramatically whilst flopping his arms around.

"Yeah! In front of my salad too!", Chenle chimes in too.

"Chenle, you're not even eating a salad", Jeno chuckled as all the boys laughed at their dramatic reactions.

"Well Haechannie maybe if you just told Ma-" Jaemin started before he was interrupted by a shift pitched screamed.

"Ahhhhh", all the boys turned in the direction of the voice to see a group of girls standing by the tray rack near the door to the cafeteria.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there", another voice was heard, it was also a girl but she sounded a bit scared, She was a girl in Jeno, Haechan and Jaemin's year called Miyeon.