🏀6

Hope you enjoy this chapter, also, have a nice day ~♡

_____________________

"We don't act like it much in public because Jisungie doesn't like the attention and he knows I'm super clingy so tries to keep skinship to a minimum when we're out and about and he tried not to show it here because we don't know if your straight ass accepts out gayness", Jaemin smiled at Mark whilst still hugging Jisung.

" I'm not homophobic but how do you know if I'm straight or not?", Mark replied, eating some popcorn from Chenle sweet and salted packet.

" So are you not straight then?", Jaemin wiggled his eyebrows whilst Jisung slapped him, muttering something about that he should keep in mind Mark might be uncomfortable talking about his sexuality.

" N-no, I a-am", Mark stuttered once he made eye contact with Haechan who just gave him a soft smile in return.

" It's Okay Mark, we'd all except you even if you're not. All of us are as straight as a ruler", Jaemin squealed.

"but rulers are straight?"

"That's what you think Mark, but have you ever heard of bendy rulers?", Jaemin smirked as Jisung went to grab the bottle and spin it to choose their next victim.

"Okay so whose next?" Jisung stared at the bottle to see who it'll land on and unfortunately, it was himself.

"I can't ask myself a question", Jisung was about to respin the bottle when Mark spoke up, "Can I ask the question?"

"Jisungie, let Mark ask you!" His boyfriend squealed next to him and looked up at him with doe eyes knowing Jisung is a sucker for his aegyo.

"Fine okay" Jisung gave in.

"Truth or dare Jisung?"

"I'll go with dare", Jisung answered but immediately looked like he regretted it.

Mark looked like he was stuck on a dare until an idea popped into his head and he gave Jisung a determined look.

"I dare you to let Jaemin sit on your lap for the rest of the game and make physical contact with you for the rest of the night"

Jisung was about to reject the dare due to the pressure of everyone staring at him until he turned to Jaemin to see a gentle sad smile on his face.

"You can't dare him something like that when you know he gets uncomfortable showing pda in front of people" Jaemin spoke up on behalf of his boyfriend, looking around at the other boys who was looking at Mark to see what he'd say.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know. I'll give him another da-" Mark got cut off by Jisung as the boy looked next to him and held Jaemin' s hand.

"It's okay, I'll do the dare" Jisung pulled a suprised Jaemin into his lap then wrapped his arms around his waist. He looked at his boyfriend and smiled, a smile that reflected Jaemin' s as he looked at the older with adoration.

"OMG you two are so cuteeeee", Chenle screamed as he looked at Jisung give Jaemin a quick kiss to his forehead.

"I know right, I want to be like them" Haechan whined whilst contantly slapping Chenle's arm.

"JENO, as my number one bestie, find me a boyfriend please" Haechan looked at Jeno and pouted.

Mark looked at the couple then over at Jeno and Haechan and found Haechan's pouting cute, without realising he smiled to himself.

"Ya know I'm single too so I'm looking for my own boyfriend first" Jeno laughed as Haechan pouted even more.

Everyone was too busy cooing over Jaemin and Jisung that they forgot that they were in the middle of their game until Haechan snaps out of the mini trance.