🏀11

Heyyy, so this chapter is going back to the current time of the storyline

Please upvote and comment if you like the story :)

"Jeno, I knew there was a lot of talk about it but do you really think Mark likes Seulgi, should I give up my crush? Am I getting too obsessed?", Haechan fiddles with his fingers whilst nervously looking down at his hands.

Jeno senses the nervousness from his best friends so he picked up and gently clasped Haechan's hands between his. "Hae, don't be silly of course you're not being too obsessed, it normally to get this excited when you have a crush, I'd be the same if I liked someone", Jeno smiled reassuringly. "I can't tell you if he liked her or not because I have no clue but I promise I'll try and hint at it as much as I can to get an answer from him"

Haechan smiled at his and Jeno's hands looked up to smile at him. "Thank you Jeno"

Jeno felt the sincerity despite it being a short sentence and leant over from his drivers seat to give his best friend a quick hug.

"Bye Jeno", Haechan called out from front door and giving Jeno a wave after getting out of the car.

"Bye Hae", Jeno waved back waiting for Haechan to enter his house safely before pulling out of his driveway and driving towards his own house.

It was the Saturday before the last week of school in December and Christmas was approaching which all the boys were excited for as usual as they usually always have a meet up at Jeno's house for a little get together before Christmas. They usually celebrate the weekend after the break up from school. The boys were cool with Mark being invited this year so Jeno invited the elder too.

"Hey Mark", Jeno greets as he walks into work. He clocks in and changes into his uniform in the staff toilets.

"Hey Jen, how've you been? How's school?", Mark asks once Jeno comes back out to the front.

"It's been okay actually, Jisung has his Christmas dance performance next week, it's after school on Wednesday 17th, you should come along", Jeno suggested as he started sorting out the shelves with the cat baskets and cages.

"Hmm I'm not doing anything so I guess I could do", Mark replies with a smile.

"Top stuff, I'll let you know what time it, I'll come meet you at the gates after class you can go in with me", Jeno tells Mark as he walks back towards him.

"Yeah I'd appreciate that man", Mark nods in agreement.

Just then the manager of the store walks out from the back staff room to check on the boys.

"Hey boys are you both doing okay? If it's not too busy is it okay for me to leave the shop to you two as my husband is cooking me dinner for once", the elder lady chuckled.

"Hello Mrs Park, it's not busy at all, Jeno and I will manage just fine, go and enjoy your meal", Mark laughed with the old woman and Jeno told her to enjoy her evening before she smiled at the boys before leaving the shop.

The shop wasn't too busy this weekend as there was a few people coming in and out to look at the cats but only one customer bought one and a cage to take the cat home in.

After Jeno left the cat room after feeding them, he came back out to the front to find Mark who was logging the progress of the day onto the computer.