🏀8

I'M SO SORRY ITS TAKEN ME SO LONG TO WRITE AN UPDATE FOR ANY OF MY BOOKS. I'm also sad a lot of my og readers and creators I used to interact with aren't active on here anymore 😢

I really wanna update more but I keep getting writer block and forgetting what I'm going to write bc I plan it in my head lol.

Feel free to re read the older chapters to remind yourself of what the story went like (I had to do this several times whilst writing this chapter 😅)

Hope you enjoy ~

"Do you want to get another cat Jeno? Haechan dragged his best friend to sit down on the seat next to him so they could talk more comfortably than him being stood up.

"I do, but to be honest, I don't even think my parents know we have 3 already"

"Oh... how come", the other asked surprised.

"They only bought Bongshik for my 13th birthday, I bought the other two whilst working at the shop, and they weren't here when I took the cats home" Jeno smiled sadly.

Haechan sensed his best friend's sadness and turned around to hug him. "Do you ever wish your parents were home more often?

"No, I'm used to them not being here, I enjoy getting to do what I want without them telling me off" Jeno tried to lie but Haechan knew better and just looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Sometimes... just sometimes"

A week later and his parents are back from their business trip and as usual they're straight back to their busy routine. They briefly say hello to Jeno and talk about what they did, the same thing everytime to Jeno, just a company collaboration he has no interest in, he hears the same thing everytime they come back .

His next few weeks aren't much different, he has his regular sleepovers with his friends excluding Mark as he doesn't live in the same town so can't come over as often unless he works Friday's so joins Jeno on his way home (idk where Mark lives tbh so I'm just gonna go with this).

It's now a random Wednesday at the beginning of November and he's opted for taking his car to school more often than he did in the last two months as it's significantly getting colder (I needed to speed up time in this story somehow so enjoy a two month jump lol). But taking his car doesn't just mean a warmer journey being able to wake up later as it's quicker to get to school, it also requires picking up some of his annoying friends along the way, seeing as Haechan and Jisung live on his way to school, eventhough Chenle usually has his parents drive him, he decides Jeno needs to detour to pick him up too, he rathers not listen to classical music on the way to school in his parents car.

The first person he picks up is his best friend (as Haechan would probably unfriend him if he picked up Jaemin or Chenle first), "Ayo ayo, wassup" is what he's greeted by followed by a handshake as he hops into the front seat to leave the other 3 sit together at the back. The truth is, he doesn't want to be sat 3rd wheeling Jisung and Jaemin so makes Chenle suffer instead.

Jeno then makes his way to Jisung's house and wow no surprise to him, Jaemin's already there! (As usual, but he's not complaining, it means he can save petrol as he doesn't have to go to Jaemin's house).

"Jaemin's already here if that's okay" Jisung smiles as he opens the back seat door to let his boyfriend into the car first.

"It's half past 8, can you really not wait another half an hour to see him Jae?" Jeno chuckles as Jaemin gives him an offended look and replies "No, it means I can miss him for 30 minutes less"

"You miss him before you even part ways or meet up" Haechan speaks up whilst giving Jaemin a look which makes him embarrassed.

Jisung just looks at Haechan surprised but his surprised face turns into a smile as he side hugs his boyfriend happily as Jaemin leans into him.