🏀 5

Hello, hope you enjoy this chapter, have a good day everyone~♡

By the way, I love all your comments, they're so funny to read! 😂

____________________

"Who would want to date you? Actually I know someone who does but nevermind", Jeno muttered so quickly under his breath that to Mark it sounded like gibberish and considering Mark can speak more than one language, that's saying something.

" I wanted to know if you wanted to come over to my house, the rest of my group are coming over for a sleepover so you can finally meet the bunch of nutcases I have to put up with", Jeno opened up his groupchats getting ready to tell them Mark's answer.

"Oh haha, sure I'll come along would I be allowed to sleep over too or am I not invited to that?", Mark questioned.

"Hmm, what? Oh! Yeah sure, stay as long as you want", Jeno replied with a smile looking up from his phone.

Babies
09:48am

Ilovejam: Bois, I've only gone and done it

Haeyoncé: done what?

Richbitch: YASSSSSSSSS

You'll find out tonight Hae, Jeno smirked

After a quiet day at work which was relieving for the two boys as they were exhausted for working the 9-5, they called out all their goodbyes to all the pets before waving goodbye to the cleaners and exiting the shop.

Mark started to walk ahead without Jeno, talking to himself not realising the boy stopped to tie his shoelace.

"So Jen, where are we going?"

No reply

"Why invite me to your house if you're not gonna tell me where you live", Mark sighed.

He got to a junction and was about to turn left when he felt someone tug him to the right.

"AHHHHH", Mark screamed in shock causing a few passers by to look at them.

"Aish keep it down, you were going the wrong way and you could've waited for me ya know. Now people probably think I'm trying to mug you"

"Well you weren't answering me so I was using my commonsense", Mark fired back.

"Bro, I stopped ages ago to tie my shoe lace"

"... Oh haha, well where are we heading?, Mark actually asked Jeno this time.

"Only a few more streets down, then it'll be the house with a white porch"

********

The boys arrived at Jeno house a couple minutes later with Jeno informing the other boys they were free to come over now that he was home.

Within seconds there was a frantic knocking on the door and Jeno unlocked it for it to be swing open by Chenle holding a bag full of snack in both arms, almost cradling it trying to prevent any from falling out of the bag.

"OUT MY WAY BITCHES", He screeched as Jeno and Mark jumped out of the way for Chenle to run over to his marble dining room table and threw the bag on the table whilst huffing.

"Well that was stressful", Chenle wiped his forehead and sat down.

" Chenle you sound like you're out of breath", Chenle looked up at Jeno and huffed out, " yeah I was, because seagulls were chasing after me because they could smell the food".