🏀 Mark chapter pt 2 ⭐️

So this is a continuation of the last chapter about Mark's past, I think I'll add a few of these to set the scene about Mark alongside current conversation where Mark talks about his past in detail to fill in the gaps of what I don't mention in these.
*theres a bit of swearing in this I'm sorry but I wanted to portray the anger of some characters with it and felt like censoring the words didn't give the same vibe*
(I also put the star emojis in the title so it's easier to jump back to find the first chapter of/Mark flashbacks so you can re read it if needed to refresh your memory hehe)

Please don't forget to upvote if you enjoy reading :)

Fast forwards to a few months and exam season had just passed and all the boys were free of stress now until the start of their next academic year, the uni boys that is, as they finished their academic term 2 months before Mark did. It was May now so Mark still has until the beginning of July until his last school exam for the academic year. He only had 2 exams a week though so Mark didn't find it too bad as he had time to be revising for the upcoming ones in-between.

Mark was excited to get home to tell his mum about the exam he just took, it was one of his music papers, he answered pretty much all the questions confidently and even got told he played his solo piece amazingly when he had to play a guitar for his theory test. He always wanted to become a music producer, he also loved playing instruments. So he was sure he aced this exam considering he felt he did so bad at the chemistry one earlier that day.

As he got closer to his house after getting off the bus, he saw Johnny looking nervous outside his own house, he was looking down at his phone every now and then and looked worried. Mark walked over to Johnny to ask if he was okay, Johnny just nervously nodded before warning Mark to take care of himself and tell him if anything goes wrong. Mark didn't understand what Johnny had meant by this as he didn't think much about it and assumed he was talking about the pressure of his exams and revising as Jaehyun had told him Mark had upcoming exams,  so he smiled and continued walking and entered his own house. Johnny stayed outside as he watched the younger walk towards his house.
He knew they were gonna need to tell Mark soon.

After he opened the door, he was met by a screaming match between his mother and Jaehyun.

"Hi Mu-"

"WHAT THE FUCK MUM, WHY WERE YOU LOOKING AT MY PHONE, JUST BECAUSE I LEFT IT ON THE TABLE UNLOCKED DOESNT MEAN ITS FREE FOR YOU TO LOOK AT", was the first thing he heard Jaehyun shout whilst holding his phone close to him.

"JAEHYUN I'M YOUR MOTHER, IF I HAVE A SUSPICION AND I WANT TO LOOK AT YOUR PHONE I WILL", their mother shouted back.

"What's going on", Mark shouted interrupting them.

"Mark, now's not the time", his mother sternly told him, with a furious look in her eyes, it honestly did scare him as he'd never seen her look so angry before.

"Please, go to your room or something, it's best you don't stay in here", Jaehyun pleaded with him with teary eyes. He looked like he was going to cry so Mark looked back at him with a sad nod before leaving the room to go upstairs, what neither Jaehyun or their mother knew is that Mark didn't go to his room. He'd left the kitchen but hid on the staircase leading upstairs, he knew they couldn't see him so he could listen to the conversation still.

"SUSPICION? SUSPICION ABOUT WHAT? WE'VE NOT DONE ANYTHING ILLEGAL AND ITS DEFINITELY NOT ANYTHING BAD EITHER", Jaehyun continued to shout after their mum. He sounded pissed off and Mark has never heard his brother this annoyed before either.

"OH YES IT IS LEE JAEHYUN, I DONT CONDONE ANY OF THIS IN MY HOUSEHOLD, IT'S ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING", their mother argued back with an angry tone he was scared of, he hoped his brother was alright as he didn't understand what was going on.