🏀 4

Heyyyyy, hope you enjoy this update, have a great day ~♡

_______________________________

Haeyoncé: I wish , Mark hyung doesn't like boys :(

Ilovejam: how do you know that?

Nananana: I agree with Jeno, he's never showed his liking towards her

Haeyoncé: but hyung wouldn't considering liking me either, he doesn't give me any attention because he's always with the older cool people, we don't suit do we?

Haeyoncé is offline

AstrollinthePwark : ooh I hope Haechan hyung is okay :(

Richbitch : I'm sure he's fine, I know he gets upset about Mark hyung, we all know how much he likes him. We shouldn't talk about that senior girl when haechan hyung is with us because it makes him sad

After exiting the group chat, Jeno sent a quick message to his best friend (Haechan) asking if he was okay before putting his phone away and laying down whilst closing his eyes letting sleep take over him as he thought about his plans for the next day.

That Saturday , Jeno woke up at 8:25am to the sound of one of his cats meowing bouncing off the walls of his room. Couldn't they have waited until after his alarm had gone off? I still have 35 minutes left, he thought to himself as he groggily sat up and leant over to the foot of his bed to pick up the source that disturbed his sleep. It was none other than Bongshik.

"Hey buddy, you always have a habit of waking me up in the morning because you want food earlier than the other two, don't tell them I only feed you earlier because you're my favourite", Jeno cooed at his cat as it smuggled into his lap.
"You're my favourite because you're the only one who doesn't like Jaemin more than me, but don't tell Surusuru or mansour that "

The cat meowed again signalling that he was thankful for his owners speech but he came here for food. Jeno laughed as he picked up the cat and walled downstairs to place his cat next to it's food bowl and started to pour some milk and cat treats for him. He made his way back upstairs to get the extra 25 minutes sleep he had left because every second counts!

Jeno woke up 25 minutes later to the sound of his alarm, he was still very much tired but at least wasn't in his messy just-woke-up state (I bet he still looks good when he wakes up 😂)

He took a quick shower before brushing his teeth and changing into his work uniform then heading to the kitchen to make himself breakfast, which consisted of cereal and an apple because that didn't requiring cooking.

He contemplated sitting down at the dining room table as if was so spacious when it was only him and it reminded him of how lonely he was in the house but decided to sit there anyway. He ate his food whilst thinking what he was going to do with his friends. I need to invite Mark hyung because I know how happy that'd make Haechan but at the same time he seemed upset when Chenle mentioned Seulgi... I'll let Chenle interrogate Mark when he has the chance.

Jeno took his phone out of his pocket to check the time before realising he needed to leave for work now or he's gonna be late. He cleaned his dishes and said goodbye to all his cats which gathered at the front door to cuddle up against his legs before he left the house.