Chapter 1 - The Summon

Hi, here I am to make a shitty story.

The way I'm going to do this is the guy being summoned is a student from Beacon in RWBY who died during the attack in volume 3. Better I explain if I ever publish this. This ain't that self insert thing, you can read it that way if you want, but I'm not doing it.

Anyway, let's get started.

____________________________________________

"How the fuck did it get like this?"

A young man is seen running through the halls of a school that trains Hunters. It was known as Beacon academy. Was because it's currently being destroyed.

He made it outside and the first thing he saw was the walls of the canteen broken to pieces. Inside he saw a man was fighting someone who was sort of familiar to him.

"That's Blake. Can't leave her on her own with no help."

He ran over taking his swords out.

Aaaaand pause.

You're probably very confused and I understand that.

Let me tell you a bit about this guy.

His name is Damien. No last name. He never had one and doesn't care although it has caused issues with identifying himself.

He's a 2nd year student at Beacon Academy. He was about average height, short black hair, green eyes and was wearing light armour on his chest, arms and legs.
His weapons were a pair of swords that could connect to create a double sided sword. He was heavily inspired by Star Wars.

Now you know who he is. Let's move on.

He connected the two swords and ran in towards the guy giving Blake a hard time.

The guy pushed her away and blocked a strike from Damien.

"Stay out of my way."

"Make me asshole."

They kept clashing swords and this guy was pushing Damien back. What everyone failed to notice was the weird glowing marks on the ground that Damien was backing up into.

Damien missed a strike which gave the guy and opportunity to hit him a number of times before stabbing him straight in the chest.
He pulled the sword out and Damien backed up.

"... Oh..."

Without a word, he fell back onto the ground where those odd markings were.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This was it. This was the day.

This was the day she was going to do it.

She was going to use her magic right and prove everyone in the school wrong. Everyone in this school will know that they were wrong to think she was talentless, that she couldn't do magic to save her life.

"You're going to summon a familiar today. Not an easy task, but for you." She smirked while looking herself in the mirror. "That's child's play."

She was going to summon the best familiar ever.

Pause.

This was Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière. Just Louise to make it easier.

She's a young girl currently in her second year of a school for those capable of magic. It teaches those how to use it in different ways and all that.

Louise is a rather small girl, just smaller than average with pink hair and pink eyes. She's very pink.

She wears the typical school uniform with a black cloak to signify being a second year student.
Unfortunately, not many believe she deserves to even be a first year as she's not able to properly use magic.
She can use it, but her magic tends to blow up in her face. Literally.