Chapter 3 - Rivals And Maids

Back once again. Let's write shit.

Let's get this going.

____________________________________________

"So remind me again why were here?"

Damien was currently following Louise. They were actually not in the school right now. They were in a town not too far from the school.

Louise seemed to be getting looks every now and again, but Damien wasn't paying attention.

"We're here to get you a sword." She told him simply as they walked on.

".... Okay, but I have a sword." He told her.

"I'm aware, but I was just thinking it would be a good idea to have an extra, just incase. What if they break or you lose them? Or even you leave them somewhere like last night with Kirche and her Salamander."

"... Good point actually. But do you really think I'd be that irresponsible as to leave my babies when I know I'll need them or that I'll break them? I take care of them routinely." He stated.

See it's been two days now since the dual and last night something interesting happened.

Apparently Louise has a rival from a rivaling family.

Here's how it went.

-Last Night-

Damien was sitting outside while Louise changed. He had to explain to her that it just doesn't sit right with him to dress another girl. It just feels wrong that she'd let him basically put his hands all over her body.

'There's a limit to what I'd do.'

He sat with his eyes closed and was slowly starting to drift off without himself even knowing.
When he fell asleep, he failed to see the Salamander creeping towards him and dragging him off by the hood of his hoodie.

He was then shot awake when his head hit the ground.

"Fuck!"

He jolted awake and sat up. He opened his eyes to see an interesting sight.

In front of him was a girl with red hair, a dark complexion wearing the school uniform. Only it clearly wasn't on right. It looked like it would fall off at any moment.

"Can I help you? And did that thing just drag me here?" He asked pointing to the Salamander.

"He did. Good boy." She said rubbing it's nose. She turned to Damien. "You've gotten a lot of attention from that dual with Guiche. Such a tremendous display of burning power."

"... Was that a pun?"

"Perhaps. That's not important. What's important is that you have gained my interest. When Zero first summoned you, I didn't think you would amount to much. Yet you proved us all wrong. That's very exciting for a girl." She kept this sultry tone.

"I'm sorry, do I know you at all? I don't think we've met and the first time we have you basically abducted me in my sleep." He said backing away. He then heard a growl and looked to see the Salamander was blocking the door, growling at him. "And tell your Salamander if it doesn't stop growling at me I'll kill it. I've killed bigger."

She ignored that and stepped forward. Now she was looking over him, the light from the moon coming through the window seemed to make her glow.

"Apologies. My name Kirche. And I believe I can offer you something more than what Zero ever could." She said lowering herself.

Now she was sitting on top of him.

"Oh. This whole time you said Zero and I thought you meant Zero from Borderlands 2. You're talking about Louise. I'll ask you once nicely not to call her that." He said not liking that insulting nickname. "She probably just needs help that none of you are willing to give, so just back off of her."