Chapter 12 - A Surprisingly Quiet Voice

Surprise surprise I'm back for more.

Let us begin once again.

____________________________________________

Damien and Louise made their way back to the rest of them. They were all shocked at what happened.
Everyone witnessed Louise wipe out that whole army with one spell.

They thought her Familiar was powerful. She's a hundred times that.

"So then the choices are between Louise the Hero or Louise the Void. They sound good. Or, if you want, Louise the Huntress. You're pretty good Huntress material." He told her.

"Hmmmm... I like that last one. Ok fine. I'll let you call me whatever one you want." She said looking away with an amused smile.

They stopped when they were standing in front of the rest of them. All the students and other mages were completely shook.

Louise looked nervous. She wasn't sure what they'd think.
Knowing her luck they'd chock it up to dumb luck and that would be the end of it.

What she didn't expect was for someone to shout something positive.

"Louise just saved the whole school!"

"Huh?"

Soon they were all cheering for her. They weren't insulting her or throwing names at her. Not even calling her useless and worthless.

She was a hero today.

"Feels nice doesn't it?"

"Hmm? What does?"

She looked up to him confused.

"Not the applause, but to succeed and have everyone recognise that. And more importantly, to make progress. To unlock a part of your potential." He put his arm around her. "Louise. You saved everyone's lives here with one spell. Before that, being blunt here, you couldn't cast a spell to save your life... Now. You just used an element no one else knows."

She looked down and smiled. It did feel great.
She actually got somewhere.

"Remember what I told you... You could do magic perfectly fine. You just needed to learn to control your power. If you want.... I can help.... Shouldn't be too different from a semblance." He offered.

She nodded.

"Yeah. I'd like that. Thank you."

"No. Thank you for once again saving my ass. And everyone else's."

Louise was a bit embarrassed hugging him in front of everyone, but she did anyway.

"You're welcome... I love you."

"Love you too Louise."

They stayed there for a minute until it was time to get going.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So Ozpin launched you off a cliff? And that was initiation?" Siesta asked.

Damien was telling her how he got into Beacon.

"Yep. Said something about a "landing strategy" which sounds crazy." He said shaking his head.

It was the next day at night and they were celebrating the victory.
The Prince came out and made it known he was alive and much to Damien's dismay, he also informed the country that he was the one who saved him from death.

They were currently holding a party as the war has been cancelled completely.
Damien doesn't know how that works, nor does he care.

He was waiting for Louise.

Meanwhile he noticed Siesta in a rather fancy maid dress different from her normal one.

He got her to sit down and stop working after informing whoever is in charge of the maids that she will not be working.