Chapter 14 - Can We Keep Them?

Guess who's the fuck is back.

It's me, let's start. Also, yes the new armour is Kris' outfit in the dark world from Deltarune, chapter 2 slapped.

____________________________________________

Damien stood outside the shop which was near the pier. Near the pier was a small batch of trees and bushes.

He walked a little, literally a few steps, and had heard a quiet and sort of high pitched sound.

"What the..."

He looked to where it came from. The bushes.

What was it?

He waited for something to pop out.
That's when out of nowhere, a small kitten stepped out looking at him. It seemed unsure, but approached him anyway.

"Oh my God..."

He knelt down and watched as it walked over to him.

"Hi there little guy. What're you doing all by yourself? You lost?"

It didn't seem lost, he's seen lost cats before and they never approached anyone unless they knew the person well. Or if they're very brave.

A kitten doesn't tend to run off on a walk, so he must be alone with no owner. That's what he's guessing.

The kitten got closer. Damien slowly and carefully reached out to let it snuff him a little, then it rubbed its head on his hand.

"Aww. You're very cute."

He then heard a lot of other small meows. He looked up to see that this kitten was not alone. There were at least nine more.

"Oh. Wow that is a lot of kittens."

They immediately charged at him in the most adorable banzai charge in existence.

Damien quickly realised this first one was scouting him. To check his vibe.

And he passed the vibe check.

"Holy shit. Ohohoho! My God."

He fell back in his ass and they swarmed him.

"Hahaha, hello. Are you all hunting for an owner together? Wow, you are all just adorable."

Looking over them they were all mostly the same colour, a dark gray. 
Two of them were white with a bit of black in a few places like the face and back.

He tried backing up, but they followed him anyway. They were not letting him get away.

Picking one up he held it close to him. The rest took this as an invitation and three others found a way to climb him.

"You little fuckers are evil. Attacking me like that."

He looked around and noticed a woman outside her home. She was taking a few things from a box and handing them to what he assumed is her husband.

"Hmm. One second. I have an idea." He said getting up and making sure he did step on one as he walked over to the woman.

He just could it walk away from them. His heart was too big to let them go. They were literally his weakness.

"Sorry. Miss, you aren't using that box are you?"
.
.
.
.
.
Damien is now seen walking along as he carried a box. In said box was ten small kittens.

"Louise is going to lose her mind when she sees you all.... Maybe... Actually, yeah... I have an idea what my old armour can do for you guys."

He kept walking as he talked to them. Some looked up at him, some looked through small holes as he walked and three of them were playing.