Chapter 5 - This Is A Robbery

And I am back once again.

Imma start.

____________________________________________

Damien was sitting in the room watching Louise pace back and forth.

"Is this a ritual or are you doing a Louise?"

She stopped and looked to him.

"Of course I'm worried you idiot! The familiar exhibition is coming up and I don't know what we can showcase for you!" She shouted.

"Well. I could fight something. Or someone. Or just do a display of my talent." He offered a few ideas.

She then facepalmed like that should have been obvious.

"Why didn't I think of that? Of course! That's perfect! You work on something to show everyone." She said and he nodded.

Standing up he grabs his weapons.

"Why did I take that from Kirche again?" He asked holding up the gold sword.

"I wish I knew. You don't plan to use it do you?" She asked.

"If I use that I might get depressed."

He left the room and went down to get training.

Louise sat in her room, she was so glad to have him as a familiar. He was exactly what she wanted. A powerful familiar to prove to the school that she is capable of magic.

"... Or just lucky."

After a minute of procrastination she heard sounds out her window. She went over to see it was her familiar. He seemed to be just training. He was doing these cool moves that she would never in a million years be able to do.

She watched as he had to stop to take his armour off. It was way too hot. It probably didn't help being a walking heat source.

She was watching him for a while. Time seemed to fly by as she watched. Soon he had to take his shirt off as the heat was a lot to deal with. It wasn't too bad, but he still had his limits even with his semblance.

"And as well as being strong...." She kept her gaze on him. "... He's so..... amazing.... and handsome."

After that thought, she snapped herself to reality.

"What the hell?"

Did she really just think that about her familiar?

"No. No! That's... That's just wrong! I can't think something like that about him! A relationship between a familiar and their master is just weird!..... I mean.... It's not like it's wrong. It has happened a few times before.... No! You can't do this! It's still weird regardless, even if he is human, he's still a familiar!" She shook her head.

She can't understand where her head is at. She just sat at the window.

".... I can still watch him. Just to make sure he doesn't hurt himself. I am his Master after all." She said continuing to watch.

She looks to see no one is watching, then smiled to herself.

There was nothing in her mind that said anything about enjoying the view.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It has been a few days now and the exhibition is to start in the morning. Louise and Damien are getting settled for the night.

"So do you have something for the exhibition?" She asked.

"Yeah. I got a new trick planned. You'll be surprised when I tell you it has nothing to do with my sword." He said with a confident smirk.