Chapter 7 - Louise Are You Drunk?

Here we go again.

Time to get this started.

____________________________________________

Damien woke up to a rather interesting view. He was once again in Louise's bed.

It's been a few days since the party. Louise and Damien have gotten very close. And to her displeasure, he has also been getting closer to Siesta the maid.

Louise often forgets about that though as she's too busy having fun with her familiar. They often get into play fighting and messing with eachother. Thanks to Louise still having a teenage brain, even if she's technically an adult, she often gets carried away in her thoughts.

For example, he often exploits her weakness to tickling. Sitting on her legs, stomach, back or her hands over her head to make her suffer. Sometimes when he pins her down, her mind goes to a few other places and she can't understand why.

She doesn't even get why him being friendly with the maid is bothering her.

Anyway.

Damien wakes up to see Louise clinging to him for his heat. She loved having him in the bed because it was perfect for cold nights.

He looked to the clock to see it was about 7. They had plenty of time before they had to get up.

"We can wait."

He reached over to grab his scroll. He rarely used it. There wasn't much it could do aside from gauge his Aura and tell time.
He has to be careful or it'll break since the corner is cracked a bit.

"Mmm. What's that?"

He looked to see Louise awake, she looked up at him, still clinging to him.

"This is my scroll. It's from my home world. It use to be able to call and message others from a distance in seconds and even getting a bunch of information from the internet. Now though, it can only show my Aura and tell time." He told her.

She seemed to grow interested in it. She grabbed it and he let her take it to inspect it.

"How does it work?"

"Like this." He pressed the yellow button and it extended to show the screen.

Louise sat up.

"Woah."

He sat up with her.

"Every Huntsman and Huntress needs one to be able to read each other's Aura and communicate. Like if I was here and you were in the canteen I could talk to you from here without sending a letter or anything. We could literally have a full conversation."

She was amazed at this level of technology.

"This is amazing! Can you call anyone now?"

"Unfortunately I can't. You need a signal to call anyone. No service out here. There's a lot more to it than I even know. As I said, it can only read my Aura and tell time." He told her. He took it from her. "I want to keep it cause it has pictures of my friends from Beacon."

He closed it and put it away.

"I see. I'll be careful with it then." She said.

They both got up to go get ready and face the day.
.
.
.
.
The two were both in her first class. Now this is where slight issues occur. Louise does pay attention in class and gets work done, but she tends to mess with her familiar.

Damien was throwing a fireball up and down when he felt a leg around his own. He looked down to see her leg holding his hostage.
He looked to see a slight smile as she focused on the lesson.