Jealousy

*⚠️SMUT, LANGUAGE, AND FLUFF WARNING⚠️*

REQUEST FROM READER:
"I would love to see a story of you and Austin going to a bar and you see your ex and Austin gets jealous and does stuff to you to make up for fighting🥺🫶"

REQUEST FROM READER:"I would love to see a story of you and Austin going to a bar and you see your ex and Austin gets jealous and does stuff to you to make up for fighting🥺🫶"

*UR OUTFIT*

My messages are always open for requests or ideas💗💗💗
————————————————————————
*YOUR POV*

As I was putting on my Dior lip gloss I head Austin yell my name.

"WERE LEAVING IN 10 MINUTES"

I quickly straightened my hair, garbbed my purse and slipped on my knee high boots.

I walked from my room to the door where he was standing.

My Austin butler.

He turned his head and slowly looked at me up and down.

He was wearing an all black outfit. Black dress shoes, black pants and a black dress shirt with the top 3 buttons undone. You could see his glistening, tan, ripped chest.

"Wow.... I-... just wow"

"Am I over dressed?" I asked

I'm new to the LA club scene and I don't want to look dumb or too over dressed.

His large soft hands skimmed my waist and made their way to my butt. He pulled me in softly and his smooth, plump lips came crashing into mine.

I pulled away and I pulled my jacket over my fingers and wiped the cherry red lipgloss off his lips.

"You look perfect"

"Are your sure? I don't want to look dumb."  I said as I raised my pointer finger close to his face giving him a playful, stern look.

He pulled me into his chest. My hands caught myself on his warm chest. He brought his pink lips up to my ear. I was wearing the gold chunky hoops he got me for our anniversary.

He barely whispered: "your the prettiest thing I have ever seen."

My cheeks went hot red and I almost felt embarrassed. He laughed under his breath and his hand glided down my elbow to my hand.

He grabbed my hand gently and led me out the door.
————————————————————————
*AT THE CLUB*