He's number 22 (part 1)

*FLUFF AND LANGUAGE WARNING*

Another request: Hi, I just finished watching the carrie diaries! Could you do something inspired by that! Maybe you at high school falling in love with Austin after a bad breakup?🤍

BACK STORY: YOU JUST BROKE UP WITH YOUR ASS HOLE BOYFRIEND. EVERYONE AT SCHOOL IS WALKING ON EGGSHELLS AROUND YOU.
————————————————————————
*YOUR POV*

My eyes open. My vision is blurry. I stretch out by arching my back and I rub all the sleep out of my eyes. My eyes start to focus a bit better. I see my clock. It's 7am. I was supposed to be up at 6:45. My alarm. Never went off!

"Shit" I yell.

I quickly pull the sheets off my legs and force my self out of bed. I run to the washroom. I flick on the lights. My eyes burn. I see myself in the mirror. I'm a mess. My baby tee is super wrinkled and my shorts are all the way up my butt. My messy hair falls in front of my face. I do my morning routine at light speed. I do my makeup. Concealer, blush, highlight and lipgloss. I quickly brush out my lash extensions. I brush my hair and teeth. I whip my hair up into a high pony. And i straightened my hair. I ran to my closet. I rummaged around my drawers and I found it. I quickly slipped on my cheer outfit. A black white and green tank top with a green skirt. I put my white bow in my hair, grabbed my phone and bag, then I ran.

I had to be at school by 7:30 and it was 7:15. As I rush down the stairs I see my mom standing at the kitchen counter.

" you look like your in a hurry!" She giggles

"My alarm never went off and I'm gonna be late for practice!" I say quickly.

I run to the door and put on my white Adidas forums. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see my mom holding a container with a piece of avocado toast. I grab it quickly along with my keys.

"Thanks mom!" I yell as I hurry out the door.

I get into my eggshell white convertible Mini Cooper. And I start the car. As i pulled out of the driveway my mom yells:

"Love you Y/n! Drive safe"

Finally I'm on the road by 7:20.
————————————————————————
*AT SCHOOL*

I burst through the front doors of my school and I bolt to the locker room. When I got to it I shoved everything in my locker and ran to the gym. When I got to the gym, everyone was stretching or going through are routine. Coach B Was talking to another girl on my team. I snuck in behind her and sat down. I thought I was safe.

"Glad you could join us today y/n" coach b said loudly while turning around.

"Sorry my alarm didn't go off" I said Quietly.

"It's all good" coach said with a smile on her face. "Let's practice our basket tosses." She yelled.

I'm head tumbler and alternate flyer.

So I got with my group of spotters and base's. I held on to my basses shoulders and they launched me. As I was in the air doing a toe touch and everything went slomo. A tall, blonde boy walked through the gym. He was wearing Nike sweat shorts and a tight jersey. He had a few strands of blonde, sweaty hair down in front of his eyes. He was going to the boys change room. I think my heart stopped.