He's number 22 (part 2)

Enjoy <3
*Language warning*
Y/n = ur name
Y/l= ur last name
——————————————————————

Austin.

My heart stopped. He was so close I feel his body heat.

"Uh...I-.... Hi" I say barely spitting out words.

He was covered in sweat. But he was glowing. He smelled so fresh. I was thrown. Stumped. He was perfect.

"Not to be weird but I was watching you at practice and you were really good" he said with a slight grin.

"Uh.....Um.....thanks" I blurted out.

"Oh shit" he says in a raspy voice.

"Im late to class. See ya around Y/L"

He runs off.

Oh. My. God. My body blacked out. I run inside.
————————————————————————
*FAST FORWARD TO 3RD PERIOD*

As I'm sitting in math class, twirling my pencil through my fingers, my head is in the clouds. All I can think about is Austin. During 1st and 2nd period he was stuck in my head. I was doing a socials test 1st period and I thought about his blue eyes, AND I WROTE DOWN BLUE EYES. What am I doing? Ughhh get out of my head. I broke up with Jacob not that long ago. This is bad.

"What do you think?"

Huh?

My head pops up. I see my math teacher Ms. Goodacher.

"So" she says with a petty look on her face.

"Sorry.... I... um..... was trying to figure out the answer in my head and I couldn't figure it out." I say. I really pulled words out of my ass.

"Pay better attention next time" she says while she walks back to the white board.

Gracie sitting next to me whispers:

"This is the 3rd time today you have been called out for zoning out. What the fuck is wrong?"

" I've been shot" I say with a furrowed brow and a frown.

"Huh?"

"By Cupid.....who goes by the name of Austin butler" I say while sighing.

"Who hasn't been" Gracie says with a light laugh.

"No Gracie........ like I'm not kidding. Austin's face has been occupying my brain all day! He came up to me earlier."

"Wait what? He talked to you?"

"Yup. He tapped my shoulder and stood 2 inches away from me. He is so tall I had to crack my neck backwards to look at him. He complimented my tumbling. Then he had to get to class. He called me y/l and said see ya around"

"You lucky little son of a bitch" Gracie says kinda loudly. People look over. Luckily Ms. goodacher didn't notice.

"So are you seeing him again or what?"