Cramps

*Light fluff warning*

It was 10:15 on a Tuesday evening. You were in the bathroom. Sat on the floor next to the toilet with your head leaning on the wall behind you. You were staring at the ceiling praying you would stop throwing up. Today you got your period. You always get it the second week of every month for only 5 days. Your cramps were never bad and you had a light flow. But today was just not it. You woke up with a splitting headache and bad cramps. Your boyfriend of 3 years Austin left super early for work on set for his new movie Elvis. He was your high school sweetheart.

Throughout the rest of the day you tried your best to not let your pain get the best of you but after lunch you couldn't hold any food down. You had to call in sick for your job as a bartender at a fancy restaurant in LA.

You thought about calling Austin but this movie meant to much to him and you felt bad bothering him. You never asked for much from him. Of course all the relationship rules like trust and respect. He was always dependent on you. He wasn't needy but he never hesitated to ask for help. You would drop anything to make sure he was ok. He called you a month ago saying it was an emergency so you left work. He needed help picking an outfit for a big event. You got a bit mad but his anxiety was getting him worked up. But when it came to you, you never asked for help. Even when you have been throwing up all day. You were just to stubborn.

Around 10:30 you heard your front door open and close. Austin didn't say anything because he thought you were still at work. So he put his things down and walked into your bedroom. You saw him checking him self out in the mirror through the crack of the bathroom door.

"Baby" you spoke. It was just a bit louder then a whisper. Your voice was raspy and groggy.

His head snapped to you and his face was in shock. He whipped open the door and rushed to your side.

"Oh my gosh y/n what's wrong? Are you okay?"

He placed his big hands on your cheeks and cupped them.

"Cramps" you croaked.

"How long have you been sick for? And have you had anything to eat?"

"Uhhh well since 11 and yes I have eaten I just can't keep anything down"

"Why didn't you call me? If you would've told me I would have been by your side all day"

"This movie is your big break aus. I won't let you miss a day because I'm having bad cramps" you say looking up at his blue eyes.

"Y/n we're in this together. You and me. I'm always here for you. Your always giving to others but never ask for anything in return. I can always rely on you for anything. Even if your having a bad day, you can always lean on me for support."

Tears start to flow from your eyes. You look like a mess. Your hairs ratty and your mascara has run down your cheeks. Your lips are swollen and your caked in sweat.

He whips away your tears with his thumbs. He gets up and says:

"Hold on I'll be right back"

he runs out of the bathroom and comes back 2 minutes later. He had a heating pad in one hand a a bottle of Advil in the other. He places the heating pad on your stomach and sits down beside you. You rest your head on his shoulder.

"I texted baz and told him I'm taking off tomorrow to take care of you. I don't care if your feeling better or not in the morning. I'm here for you"

He was right. He was the person you could always lean on. You gave in. He was too stubborn. And it felt nice to not be the person taking care of everything. You looked up at him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks aus"

"Anytime. And I mean it.

"Your so pretty" he smiles

"Uh hello have you even looked at me recently? I look gross!" You laugh.

"Stop. Your always pretty" he said with a stern voice.

You feel your stomach start to turn and you feel  something coming up your throat.

"Shit" you groan. You turn to the toilet and puke. Austin quickly pulls the hair out of your face and loops it around his hand. He rubs your back with the other. You wipe off your mouth and flush the toilet. You lay your head onto his lap and he runs his fingers through your hair. You fall asleep on him. His presence was so powerful. Even when he's in the other room doing something you always felt safe. He lifted you up off the cool white tile floor and tucked you into bed. He brushed your hair out of your face and wiped the makeup off your face. He got into bed and cuddled you. Even when you slept you cling onto him like your life depended on it. And he never cared. No matter the temperature he always let you snuggle into him. The whole night he made sure your heating pad was hot enough and that you were comfortable. The next day you woke up with his arms wrapped around your waist.

When you sat up in your bed he woke up too. His eyes were swollen from staying up last night to make sure you were ok. His black hair was crazy messy.

"Are you ok babe" he asks rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Yes. Yeah I'm feeling a lot better" you say stretching your arms and arching your back.

"Good. You get me for the whole day and i do not plan on leaving this bed" he says while pulling you back down to lay with him.

"Thank you for taking care of me aus" you whisper. You turn to face him still in his arms. Your hand run over his bare chest.

"I'm always happy too"

You kiss him so gently on the lips.

You spent the rest of the day snuggling in bed and watching movies. You felt so lucky to have someone as amazing and caring as Austin. And he was so happy to spend the day by your side.

*************
A/N: sorry this one is so short and a bad ending. GUYS I NEED IDEAS PLSSSSS HELP. my dms are open! More coming soon I promise. Grad 12 rn is just so much work. Sorry for not posting a lot!