He's number 22 (part 4)

⚠️LANGUAGE/FLUFF/FIGHTING WARNING⚠️

This hasn't been spell checked

A/N: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are making me cry! So many of you have requested me to continue on with this series. After I finish it I'll move on to more oneshots💗

*FRIDAY AFTER SCHOOL*

I jumped out of my car when I pulled into the driveway. The day had finally arrived. The party. I ran inside and practically threw my backpack on the floor. I went to the kitchen. I opened the white slick cupboard and grabbed a glass.

"Hey honey"

It was my dad.

"Hey dad. What Cha up too?"

"Just going out for a quick game of golf at the club with uncle jerry."

He grabs his golf bag which is leaned against the kitchen counter.

"Tell Jerry I say hi."

"What are you doing today? Cheer practice?"

" no it's Friday. Im going a party tonight"

I feel the corners of my lips curl into a smile as I cross the kitchen to the fridge. I grab out a bottle of cold brew and pour it into the glass.

"Who's party"

"Some guy from school"

"Ok just be careful and have fun!"

My dad grabs his corona beer hat, his keys and heads out the door.

"Love you dad"

I can't help but laugh at him. I grab my coffee and run upstairs. And I mean run. I burst through my bedroom door and I sit down at my vanity. I place my coffee down. It's time to get ready.

I turn on my tv and listen to some Spotify. I turned on some childish gambino and got to work. Shower. Shave. Blow dry. Makeup. Hair. Nails. Clothing. I was ready. As I was putting on my gold chunky hoops my phone buzzed. I turned it over and saw Gracie was calling.

"Hello"

"Hey....uh.... I have some bad news and good news"

I sigh

"good news first" I say as I check myself out in the mirror admiring my body in the little black dress.

"Ok! So guess who asked me out!" Gracie giggles

"I don't know. Probably another dude that wants to fuck u for ur ass again?" I say fixing my lip gloss.

"Ha ha your sooooo funny. I see Austin has your panties in a bunch. That's probably why your acting like a bitch."

" JUST TELL ME WHO ALREADY!" I yell.

"Conner Davidson!"

"Your joking! He is soooo hot. When are you going out?" I ask

"Uh-"

I realize.

"Your kidding me. Is this a joke. The one day I need you by my side so I don't look like a fool you can't be their. I can't believe you're ditching me for a guy!"

"Sorry I knowwwwww but I'll drop you off at the party and I'll head to my date. Just so I can give u some tips"

"I hate you"