He's number 22 (last part)

🚫⚠️SMUT, language and fluff warning⚠️🚫

Y/n = your name
Y/l = your last name

You take Austin into the house by the collar of his t shirt and pull him in the front door. Hes towering over you he's so tall.

You both quickly take off your shoes. You look in the mirror and fix your makeup quickly.

You offer your hand and you lead him upstairs.

You open your bedroom door and lead him in.

He slams the door and pushes you up against. He kisses you so softly. He slowly makes his way down you jaw to your collarbone. He finds your g spot and it makes you moan into his ear. Your arms go to his neck and he lifts you up by your butt. Your legs wrap around his waist. As your back is arching against the door.

He licks your chest and moans

"Y/n."

Your in love with the way he just said that.

He puts you down and you start to take off his shirt. He reveals his tan abs and you just about purr out loud. You can feel yourself getting super wet. You fumble your hand to his belt and you undo his pants. He pushes them down and flings them to the side.

He's only in his tight, black underwear.

His package is bulging out.

He helps you take off your dress. He pulls it down in one quick swipe.

Your only in your panties. It's your lucky lace, pink thong. No bra.

He kneels down and kisses your stomach. His makes his way up to your boobs. His lips latched on to your nip as his hands cup them. He lightly bites one then circles his tongue around it. You start to moan his name and hold his hair. Strings of saliva attach to his lips as he pulls away. He stands up.

As he towers over you he asks

"Are you sure your ready?"

"Yes" your say with no hesitation.

"Quick confession to make" he says Quietly.

"I've never done this before"

"Same here" you say looking up at him.

He throws you onto the bed and crawls on top. You help him take his underwear off. His dick practically pops out. It's long hard and vainy. Your a bit intimidated but He puts his thumbs on either side of your panties and helps slide them off. He presses open your thighs with his hands and admires you for a second.

"Beautiful baby" he groans

He gets lined up with your entrance and he slowly inserts himself.

It's kinda painful at first. You have played with toys but this. This was new. He felt so big at first. With his hands on either side of your head he stared into your eyes. You rapped your arms around his neck and he began. He moved slowly. Giving you a second to adjust to his size. You moan into his ear as he starts to move. He starts to get quicker. Thrusting his hips. More force and power each time.

You arch your back and your eyes meet the head board behind you. He had breathy moans and he flips you over so your on top.

He helps you move up and down. Your hands fall to his chest. You dig your manicured nails into it. He moved his hips up as you bounce. His hand are digging into you hips and you move up and down. You don't care you'll have bruises in the morning.

"Austin. Shit I think I'm gonna cum"

"Me too" he moans

His thrusts became sloppy. But he puts in more effort. His tip reached your g spot. You tighten as his keeps hitting it. Your hand reaches for his balls and you squeeze and caress it.