Music to my ears

*fluff and light smut warning*

Your sitting on your couch in your living room. Dim lights fill the room from the city. Your in your brown short uggs, a pair of your boyfriends boxers and a black sports bra. You have a mop in your hands and your air pod max's over your ears.

Your cleaning your apartment before your boyfriend gets back from his meetings. A glass of wine is on the coffee table. You take a sip after every song you listen to. And you have been cleaning for hours. Your playing your favourite playlist at full blast:

It was a playlist you made with your boyfriends and your favourite songs

It was a playlist you made with your boyfriends and your favourite songs. In between mopping  around your fuzzy carpet you would stop and move your knees like Elvis. Your boyfriend gets to play Elvis in the new biopic of the year. All you guys have been doing for the past year was watching Elvis movies and listening to every Elvis vinyl in existence.

You sing out loud:

"A little less conversation, a little more action, please
All this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me
A little more bite and a little less bark"

You put the mop down and grab your feather duster and use it as a microphone.

"A little less fight and a little more spark
Close your mouth and open up your heart and, baby, satisfy me
Satisfy me, baby"

Your strut over to the mirror and raise your arms above your head. You sway your hips to the beats and you start feeling yourself. You turn around so your back is to the mirror.  You open your legs a bit wider and look back into the mirror. Your admiring your figure in your boyfriends tight boxers. You sing;

"Baby, close your eyes and listen to the music
Drifting through a summer breeze
It's a groovy night and I can show you how to use it
Come along with me and put your mind at ease
A little less conversation, a little more action"

Your whipping your hair back as your hands run up from your ankles to your thighs. Arching your back all the way up. You dance over to the window and dance out to the skyscrapers. Not a care in the world . You couldn't give a shit who was watching. The song ends and you grab your phone to check any notifications. A text:

Aus😚💗
Today 8:45 PM

Hey baby

Hi aus!

I have a surprise for you when I get home. I may be a bit late! Can't wait to see you😘

Love you

Love you the most
——————————————————————

You turn off your phone and the next song comes on. You continue to dance around. Feeling yourself and prancing around the living room. As you continue to dance towards the New York skyline you see a reflection move towards you in the window. You squint your eyes and tilt your head. Then you feel big hands  grab your waist. Your soul leaves your body. You jump as you turn around.

It's Austin.

He's wearing a white tee shirt. It's not too tight on his body but it looks tight around his arms making his muscles pop. Gray sweats and black Birkenstocks with white socks. You push down your headphones to rest on your neck.

"What the fuck! I thought i was about to get murdered!" You laugh as your hands smack against your chest to steady your breath.

"Didn't mean to startle you babe I just wanted you to be surprised."

"Wow your hair looks so good!"

His blonde hair was now Jett black. It was brushed back and a couple pieces fell just in between his brows.

You run your hands through his hair and tuck it behind his ears.

"You really look like Elvis now!"

"Be honest.... Do you like my hair blonde or black better?"

"If I'm being honest...... I love it both ways. I wasn't looking forward for the black because your hair is gorgeous but it's very sexy"

"Wow! You really know how to make a guy blush"

He grabs your hand and leads you to the couch. He sits down and you sit down on his lap facing  him. Your hands go the the back of his neck and your play with his hair. His hands placed on your ass. Thumbs slowly moving back and forth. Your hands move to cup his cheeks. And you pull him into a kiss. His plump, light pink lips turn to a cherry red very quickly. Your kiss becomes very heated very quickly. His tongue intertwines with yours and you both start to have breathy moans. But you pull away when your stopped by a thought.

"Wait how long where you standing at the door for?"

"Uh....about 8 minutes."

Your cheeks become hot red with embarrassment.

"So how much did you see?" you bite your bottom lip out of nervousness.

"All of it"

Your hands move from his face to yours. You cover it to hide your shame.

"I loved every minute of it. You were really feeling yourself." His hands move to your hips and he squeezes them lightly while he ran his tongue across his bottom lip.

You slap him on the shoulder and you both laugh.

"What song were you listening to?"

"A little less conversation"

"Oof" he exhales.

"One of my personal favourites. What other songs?"

"Jail house rock, burning love and uhhhhh....oh and heartbreak hotel"

"Oh my god hearing you say those is like music to ma ears. I need to see more of that little show" he says with a southern drawl.

Your forehead falls to his chest and you laugh.

"Well you did have a little preview"

"How about the full experience?" He asks while sitting up quickly. Like a little kid hearing the music from an ice cream truck. You move off of his lap and you walk over to the record player by the window. You bend over to the shelf below and run your finger over the big stack of vinyls. You arch you back and  stick out your butt. Your doing this to tease him. And it's working. His eyes are staring right at your ass and the cherry on top is you in his boxers. You pull out the Elvis's number 1 hits record and put it on the player. It's starts to play a little less conversation. You know he's fired up now.

You walk over to the living room door frame. You place your hands on the frame and close your legs so your foot is in a bevel.

"So you want the full experience?" You ask in a almost whiny tone.

"Jesus Christ y/n. You really now know how to get a man on his knees"