Puppy love

*Light fluff*

SophieL1416 requested this💗

You and your boyfriend of 2 years Austin, we're sitting in your apartment. Snuggled up on your  couch watching the Elton John movie. It was a 8:45 on a Friday night. You both were tired from a long week so you decided to stay home and cuddle. You were sitting up with your legs crossed and Austin was laying down with his head in your lap. Your French tipped manicured acrylics scratched his scalp in circles. Your wearing a pair of baggy sweatpants and Austin's oversized hoodie with your ugg slippers. The movie came to an end.

"Aussi get up. I really have to pee!" You lightly pushed him off your lap.

"Ughhhh" he groans slowly lifting his body to sit up right. He is wearing grey sweats and a hoodie. "Hurry back!"

"I will. Don't pick the movie to till i get back" you walk backwards down the hall, pointing your finger with a stern look.

"No promises" he yells

You close the door and use the washroom.

*ring ring ring*

"Aus that's my phone could you answer that?" You yell.

He yells back with a muffled "sure baby"

You hear the ringing stop and some muffled talking. You finish doing some necessities in the bathroom and you hear the talking stop. You wash your hands and leave the bathroom.

You walk out into the hall and you see Austin in the living room facing you.

"Aussi who was on the phone?"

"I...um I-" he stumbled with a kinda blank expression.

"What's wrong? Cats got your tongue?" You giggle. You walk a bit closer and he just stands their in silence. An upset look takes over his face. A single tear rolls down his cheek. Your heart shatters at his upset look.

"Oh my god" your hands almost smack your face they come up to your mouth so quick.

You run down the hall to meet half way and he walks toward you. When you meet his body your hand go to his cheeks.

"Baby please tell me what's wrong?" Your voice cracks.

He stares down at you with tears streaming down his face. His hair falls down shielding his eyes and you push it back. Little sniffles escaped his breath.

"It- it was your mom on the phone" he whispers. Your hands leave his cheeks and they cover your dropped jaw. All you can think is "shit".

"You- your dog masie passed away an hour ago" his whispers.

His large arms quickly wrap around you. You feel yourself sliding to the floor. Numb. Masie was your childhood dog. Your mom got her for you, for your 8th birthday. She was your everything. She slept with you. She always comforted you when you were upset. She was always their. Your best friend. As you slide to the floor, Austin went with you. You fell into his lap. Sobbing and almost wailing. After a about 20 minutes of straight sobbing and Austin cooing and squeezing you hard to help calm you. you finally calm down a bit.

"I can't believe she's actually gone" you hiccup

"She's in a better place y/n she loved you more than anything!" Austin smiles. He is also crying as much as you are.

"Why are you crying?" You ask Austin, pulling away from the hug a bit to look closely at his face.

"I know how much she meant to you and how she was your best friend." He chirps.

You wipe away his tears with your thumbs. "I love you Aussi. Thank you for being here for me."

"Anything for you."

*******

About a month goes by and her death really affected you. You felt so empty and weird knowing she was really gone and you weren't their for her. Austin did everything he could to cheer you up and be there for you.

One day you were lying on the floor in Austin's shorts and shirt. You had a massive blanket wrapped around you while you lied with your stomach on the floor. The tv was blaring Friends. The episode where they play football on thanksgiving. Your comfort episode. It's been on repeat for hours.

Your hear the door unlock and you sit up. Walks in Austin, after a long day on set. His black hair slicked back and black eyeliner surrounded his eyes. He's wearing sweatpants and a knit sweater.

"Hi baby!" He says as he walks over to you.

"Hi" you whispered.

He crouched down and kissed your forehead.

"How was work?" You asked

"Ehhhh not to good knowing you were here alone"

"I called my mom for a bit"

"And how was that?"

"She said I'm lucky to have someone as loving as you"

"Aww she called me today too. She told me that she can't wait to see me again." He laughs through his nose.

*knock knock knock*

"I'll get it." Austin says as he gets up to answer the door.

"Might be my Uber eats" you call out.

He answers the door and you can't see or really hear who it is. You grab the tv remote and unpause your episode. The door closes shut.

"Who was that Aussi?" You yell out to Austin keeping your eyes glued to the tv.

"Austin?" You yell again still focused on the tv.

"Y/n"

You turn your head to see your handsome boyfriend holding a tiny puppy.

"A delivery from your parents and I!" he has the biggest grin on his chiselled face.

You quickly stand up and your hands go to your mouth.

You run up to him and tears flow from your eyes. He hands you the puppy and you hold it up to your face. The memories flood your head. It lightly licks your nose. You look up at Austin and he wraps his arms around your lower back.

"What kinda of dog is it?" You sniffle

"A rescue Weiner dog" he says as his hands move up to you cheeks. His thumbs wipe away your tears.

"What you gonna name her?" He asks

"i don't know yet. I need to get to know her. Thank you Aussi. Like you seriously have made this whole process on me so much easier. I love you so much." His hands pull you into a deep fiery kiss.

He pulls away and says "I love you too y/n. I will do anything and everything to make you happy!"

You spent the day on the couch cuddling with Austin and your new puppy. You were like a little family.
*********************

Sorry it's short! Please send more requests💗