III

Analisse twists and turns, kicking her feet as she reminisces the little moment she had with the man she dreamed of.

She can feel his touch brushing against her when he held her chin and the friction he made with his coarse fingers that burned her skin. It almost killed her insides, she felt weakened then.

She released a high-pitched squeal that could deafen, her grin larger than the Cheshire cat.

She recalled the things he would say and excited herself further. The rasp in his voice was so tantalising and gentle she almost exposes an impure part of herself.

With every memory of their encounter, it made her chest bloom in delight, thinking of other ways he would do to drive her insane.

A ring from her phone awakens her from her reverie, making her grumble in annoyance. She's never received messages aside from her parents or her cousins. So very little connection to the world for an amiable person.

She glared at the screen, only to be met with joy once again when the man she had just now thought of was the one that calls her.

She breathes away her anxiousness, answering the call. "Hello?" she mutters, though he can sense how she feels, it would be bad to taunt her.

"Hi, angel. How are you?" She can feel waves tickling her insides, the chills that rushed within her as she hears his voice. She loves the pet names he would give, and she wouldn't mind it being her name.

"I'm great, how about you?" she couldn't control the grin on her face, she almost giggled but she composed herself. She didn't want to lose her only friend.

"Better now that I hear your voice. Have you eaten anything, angel? You only had that little sandwich earlier," she loves how he cares for her even when he had just met her.

"Not yet, I'm waiting for it to be prepared." she twists her curls, and her feet flutter in the air.

"Well then. Will you be free this evening, I hope to take you somewhere." Luciano can feel her ragged breath, he can sense the little smile in her voice. It's as if she will smile every second they speak to each other.

"I usually go to my garden at that time, but I won't mind sparing that for you." she lost wariness when it comes to him and he pondered if she had ever thought of danger in a slight. She agreed so easily but he adores the trust that she shares with him. He only hoped that she wouldn't be clueless with others.

"I'll be arriving at 4 o'clock later, you can wear your usual attire. Bye, angel." She hummed at his request and laid on her back, smiling widely.

"Bye-bye, Luciano."

His eyes widened at her mention of his name, the way she speaks it so softly almost like a fae's song. She sounded so adorable, her gentle raspy voice rings in his ear.

He sighed and slouch in his chair, anticipating the time for their outing. He felt so immature, yet he didn't mind being this way for her. It was out of his character to express heavy excitement when he would blush at every word she says.

He looked out his window, he missed the times when he would stay with his parents. But having a strict father who hated him, the old man gifted him one of his houses for his son to stay in.

Safe to say his father never hated him, only that he wanted his son to be living out of his comfort zone. He allowed his boy to be dependent on him, so indeed his son was being mostly dramatic. He was truly angered, but Luciano knew enough that his father was doing this for his good. He could often visit too, he was never forbidden in anything.

He stood from the chair, knowing that his frustration would grow the more he sits in a place. His fingers would trail on the piano, he contemplates whether to drown in the songs or to leave the penthouse.

He chose the latter and took his keys, he decided to buy some desserts for them to enjoy. He also noticed how she'd often drink that apple juice she brought with her.

He stopped by his favourite bakery, a place where he would spend most of his weekend. He loves the delightful desserts they would make, they usually looked like a masterpiece instead of something that will be chewed and digested. His favourite was the vibrant macarons, especially the mocha flavoured. But he resolved on having each flavour in two each. He knew she'd love them, he hoped she does.

He enjoyed a cup of coffee, he looked inside the dark liquid and thought of adding some sugar for a little bit of sweetness. He had never done so and he ought to try.

He placed the rim on his lips, pouring the bittersweet liquid. It wasn't as terrible as he expected, it was new. He figured to try another with cream at another time.

It is half past three, and he decided to go ahead to her house. He was already dressed for that so he wouldn't mind showing up early.

He thought of the things she would wear as he drives in the high society's neighbourhood.

She would always wear pastel colours, most of which are commonly white or sometimes soft pink. She would regularly wear a bow on her hair, and he would play with it as she studied. It's funny to him how she never noticed.

He hummed to the song playing in his car, he stopped to park the car where he always does when he followed her walk home.

He knew she'd be delirious if she knows, but he only did it when he once saw a man trail behind her. He had since followed her to ensure her safety.

He texted her, saying he's arrived. His nerve was in disarray, he bounces his knees continuously as he waits. He watched as she stood by the gate, seeking his presence.

He then drove where she stood, and leave his car.

"Hi, angel. You look very lovely," he reached for her hand and kissed it.

She giggled at his funny act, she once thought it was rare for men to behave this way. Not for her father at least. The old man's a darling.

"Thank you," she beamed as he opens the car door, letting her walk in.

He watched her as he enters, barely diverting his gaze from her. She was dressed in a white dress with pink rose prints scattered and a small pink cardigan.

Analisse is much smaller than he thought when she sat beside him. He never saw the difference but he stood at six feet and four inches tall. He never seem to care for his height but now he noticed how petite she is.

Her physique isn't all little, she has inherited some genetic assets from her mother. She had always despised her chest, it wasn't too big but she found it inconvenient to her daily style. Her bum was also bigger for her height, but it never mattered to her. She does wish she could reduce the size, for she feels crude when some old lady would tell her how improper she looked.

She loves the little pouch on her belly, she would find comfort in squeezing it once in a while. She knew she was perfect enough, she doesn't feel the need to change things even when she hated it.

Analisse coughs as she saw him stare at her, "Why do you look at me like that?" she chuckled nervously.

"Nothing, I just realised how little you are. I promise there's nothing wrong with that, you are perfect in every way," he explained, not trying to make it worse for himself.

She shrugs and he pulled the seatbelt for her, feeling her breath stops as he does so.

He hoped he never ruin his chance with her.

.
.
.
.