X

It was the last day of school for the week. Analisse forced herself to be rid from the bed, hoping that today would be easier. It is clear that she awaits the emancipation completely, the final month of torment will soon end.

She gets up from her bed, taking in her face in the mirror. She loves her morning features, it is real and as far as acceptance goes, she had grow to love herself in time. She learned that to love is to accept and Analisse accepts her perfection.

There is no flaw to be noticed, no imperfections. Simply existing is perfection, and beauty is all about acceptance. Imperfections is insecurity to the heart and the reason the mind is flawed. She learned that she is perfection, and that influence of others does not create who she is.

She walked into her bathroom, pulling off her clothes and threw it in the basket. The steaming air of the shower rises as she goes, feeling the burning heat of the water rains on her body. She hums the same song she had repeated endlessly for weeks, she couldn't find herself disturbed by that. Albeit, her mother has began to grow annoyed by the tune.

"Analisse, you have thirty minutes to be ready. Please, cherie stop singing that" the woman rolls her eyes and left the room. Analisse tend to love her environment cold, and Arianna would find herself getting chills on her feet the moment she went closer to her door. Autumn was better than the winter that is in her room.

The girl chuckles and eventually leaves the shower after a while. She doesn't enjoy morning showers but it is a must.

She immediately run to lather lotion all over her skin, then cater to her face as she goes. She removes her shower cap, and the satin wrapper on her head. She runs to her closet to seek for clothes, she knows she won't be late, but she feels hungry for once.

She decided on wearing pants today, wanting to put them to use for some time. She chose a white shirt and a placed knitted grey sweater over it. It is new for her to wear pants but they could be quite comfortable at times. She chose to wear a boot-cut light washed denim pants, tucking the top inside as she buttoned the pants.

She rushed to take her ribbon clip, spraying her vanilla scented fragrance. She opted on floral scents but it is colder outside so she chose to put them aside.

"Finally, you took forever cherie." the girl looks at her phone and sees that the time had only been twenty minutes.

"I'm hungry, maman." Analisse whines in hunger.

Arianna gasps in disbelief, knowing her daughter has never swallowed a thing in the morning aside from fruit juices. "That's new."

The woman asks the cook to prepare a cereal, knowing her daughter wouldn't want heavy meal.

The chef prepares them perfectly, placing berries on the plate under the bowl.

"Grazie, Franco. Can you make me tiramisu tonight, please? I've been craving them for weeks. Oh, and I'm helping you so don't try doing it without me," she speaks, her mouth was full of different berries.

"Ana, how many times do I say don't talk with your mouth full," Arianna flicks her hand.

"I'm sorry, maman. Did papa call you yesterday?"

"Yes, he was quite impatient about coming home, he wants to meet Luciano." the woman speaks, sipping on her coffee.

"Oh." she began to feel her insides stir uncomfortably, so she stops herself from finishing the meal and asks the woman to leave.