XX

It wasn't surprising at all, to see the two sneak alone at night in the garden. It was like a reverie to those who witnessed the such loving sight. They are foolish, new, and too deep in love. They know there is love, they could express so much with the zealous gaze they often gave one another.

Lost souls would travel, hearing whispers of a precious connection, and they would fawn over the love that brightens the void of their unknown space. A divine connection that is rare, magical, and vast.

They are sat under the roof of a pavilion, his body is her throne, and she lays comfortably on the warmth of his chest. His arms are her shield from the cold, a valuable blanket as she grasps his forearm with so much softness.

"You're a dream, angel. My favourite dream— the one treasure I sought and found. I've dreamed to be yours and I know the second I met your eyes— that I belong with you. I love you, tesoro," the ardour that is whispered silence her breath, the soft shiver was long gone and her eyes burned. The soft hold tightens on his wrist, her body froze harder than the cold wind of the night.

Analisse turned her head to look into his wretchedly beautiful face, damn him for being so perfect. "You're so handsome— and perfect and I love that I love you. Now I can say it as much as I want," the softness of her lips lingers like paint on his face. He could feel his cheeks warmed by the love she's given with every kiss painted on his face. "My favourite boy, I love you," she says them so happily, her voice is like a piece of music in his ears. Every little note was taken and held on into his mind, the same way he'd recognise the key of his piano.

He released the tight embrace and placed both his hands on her enchanting face, his lips entwined with hers, gently nipping and tugging as he pulled her deeper.

They could feel themselves drowning deep in the pit of Inferno, the cold air turning humid the more they grew closer. She is a whimpering mess beneath his amorous torture as his hand travels to her chest. She could feel him, the way it mildly grows and teases her back.

"Merda, what are you doing to me, angel?" his heavy breath teasing her swollen lips, and she was anticipating more as her eyes widens to plead. He licks his lips and flashed a wicked smirk, knowing his angel is eager for more. "Sei una tortura," she pulled him in, clashing their lips once more as her body slyly ground against his. He raised her to sit on his lap, letting her needy cunt please itself as she writhes before him. Her soft whimpers slowly riled him up and her chest was moving so lewdly and he watched her pull away from the kiss and mindlessly, yet shamelessly please herself— all for him to see.

What a fucking sight.

Analisse knew well enough to silence herself in midst of everything, yet she blindly expose such a lecherous view for her man.

"Look at you— so fucking needy. Such a desperate girl, aren't you?" Her brows scrunched, nodding swiftly and barely listening. "Do you want me to make it better, baby?" he whispers, his tongue teasing her ear lobe. Again, she nods.

"Say yes, daddy," he could feel her pulsing on his thigh, her eyes began to express such a docile gaze and a little smile grew on her lips.

If he hadn't been so far deep in love he knew then that he's fallen deeper simply from the look she has given him. It was sultry, yet innocence lies somewhere beneath that lust. She's new to this, but she knows her needs.

He placed his lips on her jaw, slowly leaning downwards and tenderly nipping on her neck, licking her soft, bronze skin.

Luciano awaits for those words to be uttered, to hear her say something he yearned for, even a light whisper of the tune would drive him insane.

"Don't be shy, baby. Come on— say it."

A small moan slips as he twists her nipple, pinching the sensitive button. Her hands gripped his shoulder tightly, and her jaw clenched.

"Yes, daddy," she pants and bit his shoulder, allowing his wandering hands to caress her form.

He positioned her back against his chest, his left hand softly grasping her neck. He pushed both her legs up, spreading them apart. "I'll take it off, si?" he asks, teasing the waistband of her underwear. She could only nod, her hips moved so desperately, begging to be touched. He only hummed with a smile, pecking her temple while his hand pulled down the fabric.

He could smell the scent of her juices, like a rice wine with so much sweetness to it. Hell, it's fucking gushing.

He grazed his nails on her thighs, making her want to squeeze them together. Although, Luciano simply won't allow that after spreading them apart so constantly, he smacks her inner thighs harshly and soothes them after. "Keep them open for me, angel," he bit her ear mildly, he could feel her struggle to keep it apart as he keep tempting her.

He eventually ceased the torment and placed his fingers on her clit, feeling her body twitch against him as he pressed on the bud harder. Her moans were mellifluous, singing to the flowers as they watch her wilt to his touch.

He circled his finger slowly, her nails digging his arm as she cries out for more. The fire on his finger is vicious, it was growing more addictive as he goes slightly faster, the tip of his finger teasing her hole and she was so fucking close, just a little more when he began to pull away.

Luciano smirks at the whining noises she makes, a beautiful mess he caused. The way her cheeks are flushed and her curls clinging to her neck, drenched in sweat. She gasped as Luciano slowly pushed a finger inside her, her eyes rolled back as he placed it there and watch her quiver as he shoves it deeper.

He pulled it out, swirling her wetness on her clit as he goes faster. She yelped and cried, her eyes squeezed shut as the pleasure grew intense. "Please, daddy. I'm so close, please keep going," the friction became unbearable and her vision darkened.

He gripped her neck as she squirms and twitches, his lips never leaving her face as he would plant kisses to comfort her. "Such a good girl for me," Analisse was in tears, weakened after the passionate moment they shared. She grins shyly and hides under his arm, succumbing to his loving embrace as she falls apart. "So beautiful," he chuckles.

Luciano held her until she falls asleep, then carried her to her bed and silently clean her as she was too deep in slumber. He kissed her forehead, whispering "Ti amo."

.
.
.
.

They r so fuckin nasty.

She just like me fr, i be shy everytime.

But like nobody catch them or sum like damn.