XXI

Her body weighs on his, and his right arm feels dead at most, considering it had been her pillow for hours. She moves her head away from him, feeling slightly guilty for pressuring him in his slumber.

He feels warm, warmer than the thick, wool blanket that is laid on her body. He ignites a gentle fire, like a fireplace, full of comfort. Her eyes fluttered, blinded by the yellow star that she grew perturbed as she was woken up by its brightness. It ruined her dream.

She sat on the bed, squinting hard to decrease the painful headache.

"Morning, angel," he whispers, his voice harshly flowing like a tidal wave, gently washing away the pain in her head. Hell, if he could whisper his love for eternity with such a voice, she would be lost in his sea.

"Hi," she cowers under his arm, suddenly reminding herself of last night's occurrence.

"Still shy, baby?" he chuckles. The sound of his voice ignites an arousing sensation in her body. She only hums in agreement, barely a word spoken to him aside from a small greeting. He planted a small peck on her cheek, his smile grows as she hides her face, her loud giggle rumbles his body and is somehow contagious.

"Don't hide from me, my love. I want to see an angel as I wake— so bless me," he utters in a hushed voice, which she finds so sultry.

She turned to face him, beaming widely then softly placing tiny kisses on his jaw and down to his neck. He released a groan, sighing in contentment knowing that he was living the moment that was once a vivid reverie. Her palm is placed on his chest, gently teasing his skin.

He shook his head, "Hm, no— we might not go anywhere if you don't stop, baby," Luciano looks at her reaction, seeing that she was simply toying with him as she smirks after the little pout. His hand slither beneath her naked bottom, his thumb teasing her mound and slyly lowers to her clit. Luciano could feel her body shudders against his, and he parts her legs open with his knees, pushing his finger harder on her essence.

"Please," she could feel tears from the corner of her eyes, dying in desperation when he barely moved. She didn't know what made her so deeply intoxicated with very little touch but fucking hell he is so damn addictive simply by existing. This is something she held back for too long— with his charming and loving existence, the immense amount of temptation is finally relieved and it has never been enough. She needed more, and she will be sated.

"Yes, baby?" Analisse was in tears by then, grinding on his fingers. The wet sound that come from beneath was enticing the man who was stroking her. Her wandering hand brushed on his hard cock and slowly moved to rub it.

"I want more—please give me more," she whines, whimpering as he pushed a finger inside her.

Analisse couldn't fathom the hunger that was instilled in her, she grows to be insatiable and with the intense craving for something she couldn't understand— she feels the need to cease the uncomfortable feeling. After all, she had just ended her period days ago, it may have slipped her mind that it could be the reason.

"Angel, don't do that— fuck," he breathes out, her hand never stopped moving. He thrusts deeper inside her, feeling her walls warming his fingers.

She moved herself to lay above him, slowly pushing his boxers down to his thighs. She knew she wouldn't go further but hell does it excite her just to feel the friction on her lower region.

His length briefly made her pause, gawking at it as if it was something bizarre. Which it was, she have never seen that part of someone's body given how she have never found herself to be in that situation.

The girth was wide, and the length of it was probably more than average— perhaps seven inches long from what she sees. But she finds herself strained by the width of something almost similar to her wrist.

"Oh," she croaks out. Anxiousness fills her feature, she almost contemplates whatever they're doing.

"Angel, I don't think you're ready yet. I won't put it in, just feel me however you want," he soothes her, his hands rubbing on her waist which made her giggle from the ticklish feeling. He sighs and reassured her with a soft grin.

And she did, she felt him rubbing on her folds whilst going back and forth. The eagerness to feel him inside but the fear of being stretched out by him grows worse.

"Fuck! Keep going, baby— cum for me," he was panting harshly, her wet hole was teasing his tip and he whimpered whilst grasping her waist tighter. Her moans were so gentle it drives him further into euphoria.

Sloppy sounds caused by her sweet secretion filled the room. Her head is now laid on the crook of his neck, feeling heavenly as she moves slower against him. His veins, the way he pulses she could feel it all. Her tears fell on his skin, a tear of desperation for more. She feels like a manic hedonist, she was craving more than what's given. "I want more, Luciano," she whines. She knew she is on the verge of orgasm for the second time; she knew she was far too gone to only have very little pleasure.

"I know, angel. Let it out," her body convulses as she bites his shoulder. Analisse's nails were carved into his back and he remained undone. He couldn't cum yet, even when he was close almost twice by now. She needs more and he'll help her have more.

"Daddy, I want it inside me," Hell, his body freezes as those were uttered. He doesn't want to take it yet, she's too pure to have it taken away so easily. It doesn't matter if she wants it, he didn't have any protection either way.

"No, angel. We don't have protection— and you just had your period a couple of days ago. I don't want to make you pregnant," her eyes welled with tears as she was endlessly grinding on him.

"Okay— but can I do it again, please?" she begs him, and he was dying for a release.

"Of course, angel," he smirks.

.
.
.
.

She's in heat just like me fr. I want dique so bad and im a virgin

I'm sorry for the late update babies i've been busy and i was losing my mind for a while w all my past hoes coming back i forgot i deprived so many of u.

Do any of u want longer chapters bc 1k words every time seems to be taking alot of chapters and remind me if there's any problem.