XI

"You look cute in pants," He desperately wants to take it off if he could. Right then and there in that damned library.

"Thank you. This one is really comfortable," she sniffles with a brief smile before returning to her grim face once again.

"Angel, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let you go with her, but why do you not know the reason she's been doing this to you?" he asks. The entire building mostly had learned why she received such treatments, aside from the teachers and the victim.

"I don't know. One day she just came up to me and started doing this to me. It's been two years," she sighs. Wiping the endless tears that seem to pour even more as she thinks.

"Ryan had a crush on you, she heard him say it. Or maybe he said something about being attracted to you, I'm not sure. But I heard this from gossip when I first enrolled here. I'm sorry that these happened to you." he kissed her head, rubbing her tear-stained cheeks.

"I should listen to my maman this time. I'll tell my papa to stop this. I'm tired of being treated this way because of someone I never think to know. I hope she suffers, I want her to live in the worst time of her life." she weeps again. It was an agonizing sight for Luciano, and he pulled her to his chest, allowing her to drown in his arm as she fell into sorrow.

It had a large impact on her life, knowing that she was once a girl who was more than the misery she lives in now. She allowed herself to be defenceless in a cruel world of envy, allowing pain to loom in her once glorious existence. Kindness is doomed to fall into a world of cruelty. But one could never change the good in their heart but keep offering better to those that deserve goodness.

She knows that evil exists, but to be the good in all evil is it truly worth every suffering? She knows that some need a little kindness in their day. She is one of the people that won't hesitate to share that part.

She sobs as he embraced her tight, his warmth soothes her frozen chest that is bound to break sooner.

He doesn't wish for her to succumb to her demise, and he's willing to give his all to keep her sane and comforted. He couldn't bare to lose the joy of seeing her glossy eyes in her moment of happiness. It was freeing, and he wants her to feel the same. To stay the same.

"You're alright, cara. Release it all, hit me if you want," he says, his eyes begin to sting when her cries became louder and he wished she could scream. She deserves to.

It was five minutes then and the class will start any time soon. Analisse had stopped her tears, feeling weakened after all the tears. Her head spins and pulses, her once gentle eyes turned bloodshot red, and her nose and lips puffed up.

"Class is starting soon, Luciano. Let's get there first," she says weakly. He had never thought she would share such a fragile moment with him. Luciano finds himself seeing their connection bloom whenever she feels comfortable around him.

"Alright, angel. Are you feeling okay?" she only nods and beamed softly, not choosing to elaborate on her demise. He knew enough that she is exhausted and he didn't need the explanation.

She holds his sleeve and walked with him, her hand slowly moving to hold his ring finger and his pinky. She giggles lightly, hoping he didn't hear which he does.

They shared the same schedule for the year somehow, it is indeed convenient for both of them. They never sat any further from one another too, as if fate is on their side.

As always, she sits in the front, and he is behind her. The class would watch them intently, only now learning of this new relationship. Most of them had indeed rooted for this, seeing as he'd always play with her hair in all the classes. It is adorable to see for most of them but for some it was a disturbing sight, seeing as they share a liking towards both of the couple.

They would hear whispers every once in a while, and Luciano finds himself twisting her curls in his finger.

"Stop playing with my hair," she whispers and turned around.

"Can we go somewhere after school? I want to take you to the café I bought the macarons last time," he speaks softly, the students beside them stare at the two. It was different to envision a pure romance aside from the media, and it feels odd for most of them.

Some predict their end as dating classmates never ends well, but knowing he shared a liking since he had arrived here, it is a slim chance.

Her eyes brightened in delight, knowing that she deeply had craved the dessert since she first tried them.

"But you have to send me home early. I'm making tiramisu with my chef later for dinner," he pouts and nods, upset he couldn't spend more time with her. "Don't be sad. We can go somewhere on the weekend, I don't think I'll be busy," she whispers, not wanting others to hear their conversation. They heard it all but chose to ignore the two.

"Ew," a girl speaks out. She stood by the entrance door of the class whilst looking at them. "You guys are cute and all but please, some people are not that happy in life at the moment," she rolls her eyes, pushing the girl beside Analisse to send her to a different seat. "Find a different seat somewhere babe, I'm short-sighted," the girl rolled her eyes and sit on the window side of the room.

She is lovely, a green-eyed beauty with messy wolf-cut hair. Her clothing style is mediocre, but Analisse finds them somehow beautiful on her. Her pants hangs loosely and were large on her slim body, and she wears a tight-fitted long-sleeve top.

It was a beauty that she can wear those clothes to school. She was sick of wearing her old uniform and this is the only private school that allows students to dress freely.

"Hi, princess. You're very gorgeous I must say," she says, smiling while chewing on the gum in her mouth. She held out her hand and Analisse took it slowly, shaking it. "What's your name?" she asks, her raspy voice is loud but Analisse finds herself loving the girl's enthusiasm.

"Analisse," it is clear that she feels shy but she tried to be clear for the girl to hear.

"That's pretty. I'm Josephine, you can only call me Jo because if you use my whole name you have to say goodbye to your little boyfriend because— I'm stealing you," she pauses. Her laughter booms as she sees the horror on Analisse's face. "I'm kidding, princess. I happen to like men, and I don't think it'll change honestly," she was a bubbly person, and it made Analisse feel so happy to meet such a person. She grins widely until they are interrupted by the door being pushed open.

"Good morning, class,"

.
.
.
.

This chapter is so random but I just wanna introduce my girl Jo.

But like the emotional support he gives Ana is so 😩. Irl men could neva

Jo is already hating on Luciano unprovoked. No reason whatsoever just be hating. She just like me fr.