XV

"Papa, I want you to hurt them. I'm tired, I'm so tired," she pleaded, the ever-lasting tears cease to end every moment she tries. She shudders in his hold, whispering pleas to end her misery. The sky thunders, and the angels weep for the beauty, sharing their demise and rage for the unfortunate one.

Her soul has torn, questioning its host the extent of this endurance. Its beautiful world shattered, a glimpse of a never-ending nightmare haunts the peace in it. Lost, fallen, and destroyed. The soul remains lethargic and in search of its mate, to have the peace of mind it truly deserves.

Vivian had almost broken her hand for the shame last time, but she had done it discreetly to avoid any protection for Analisse.

She had been silent that day, not wanting to worry Luciano even when he was aware of her pretentious acts. He couldn't help her then and it shattered him. He wished he knew, but he learned that from Josephine who disrupted the scene and took her away from Vivian's hold.

Now, she pleads to her father, to finally save her and end her agony.

"I thought you'd never ask, princess. I'll do anything for you, but don't ever ask me what is done and let it be. Just know that she won't be hurting you anymore," he assures. He holds her in his arm tightly, rubbing her head gently as she sobs. He stayed on the couch the entire noon and watched her fall asleep in his arm.

It had been a terrible urge for years and he is finally able to complete the one task that was denied countless times by his selfless daughter. He wanted to kill and he's willing to, all for her.

"Toni, kill them. Don't leave a single person behind," he orders. He ends the call and tends to his daughter once more. Antonio had been in charge of this mission since it first occurs, he had only waited for Analisse to finally say it. It was cruel, to kill the two families. If only they had taught their children to be better people. It doesn't matter to him but their family and those girls will suffer a tragic death, it is their choice after all. They will suffer before their death, especially Vivian. She will endure the most to feel the pain, to have the remorse and to think of Analisse in her last moment. It had all been planned and it will be a masterpiece.

He recalled warning their parents, countless times even. It was hurting to be unheard and neglected. Her birthday is tomorrow, and it disturbed him to break her heart the day after. He didn't wish to ruin that day because of his selfishness.

He caresses her head and he eventually follows her into the world of darkness.

...

It was early in the evening, Analisse woke up alone on the couch with blankets covering her. She looked around for her father who was gone and the house is silent. At least in the living room.

She noticed Luciano had called and is waiting for her outside as she reads his text. She frowns and looked out to see two men speaking.

"Oh, no." she fixed her hair and runs out the door to see Alain speaking to Luciano. Funnily, they are laughing together and her anxiousness dies off then.

"There she is. Did you sleep well?" Alain asks intently, patting her head. She hums and nods. Her head turns to Luciano and smiles lovingly towards him. "Well I'll leave you two be," he walks away, utterly neglected by the lovers.

"You look so adorable right now. Were you napping?" He lowered himself to gape at her face. Loved every feature he perceive which make him twinkle brightly. He admires the glow on her face and her tired eyes.

"Yes. What were you two talking about?" her query lifts the anxiousness in him. They had talked about Vivian and other things, which he couldn't tell her.

"Just about you and me. He told me how you could be and how you feel today. That's all," she was sceptical that it wasn't all that she asks but accepts his words.

"Let's go to the park, I want to spend time with you," he softly toys with her a strand of her curls.

"Let me change, I look messy. I won't take long— you can wait at the pavilion right there," she points at the white pavilion and skips all the way inside. She despises making others wait, knowing that she is worse with her impatience.

She slammed the door of her room and runs to her closet. She opted for a short daffodil-shade dress and a matching knitted cardigan. She thought of removing the thigh-high socks but chose against them. It is cold today after all. She tied her hair up, few tendrils fall messily. She gently brushed the mascara on her eyelashes and swiped the sticky gloss on her lips. She takes her purse and runs out immediately.

"Stop running, Alisse. He won't run away," Alain mocks, shaking his head and walking away. Her excitement is portrayed so beautifully it reminded him of Arianna in their early love life.

She puts on the shoe she wore earlier and left the entrance.

Her flimsy hand waves lightly at him, making the man rush to be near her. Her hair is different at the moment and knowing that she has never tied them it was quite new to him.

"You have your hair up," he mutters, tilting his head to perceive her better. She looked so adorable, not that he could see her otherwise. It's far too hard for him to envision her differently or badly.

"Oh, is it bad? My hair was a mess so I had to tie it up," she exclaims, feeling self-conscious the more he couldn't stop looking at her.

"You look so cute!" His hands went to squeeze her cheeks, pecking her lips lightly. She was grinning in excitement, loving how sweet he is. He lets go and left his hand out for her to take. Analisse instead holds two of his fingers, finding it uncomfortable to hold his large hand. It is common now, but he couldn't find it in him not to be crazed over it.

"I'm so lucky to call you my girl," he says softly.

.
.
.
.

atp im writing my dream life cuz i want the relationship she has w her dad
luciano is so obsessed w her i need that too

the guy i talked to said he won't text me until i text him first its been two days but like i don't have feelings for him and if i do that it means im interested in him but im not.

plus to him it would mean im horny bc we only do nasty shit but im tryna make him like me.. im insane atp

he's not even cute i just liked him cuz he's kinky