XII

"Are you sure we can't do anything today?" he mumbles, looking down at her and sulking. His hands are placed on her sides, his head falls on her shoulder.

Alain had told her he'll be home any time soon and she worries she might be unable to finish preparing dinner for the evening. She did promise Franco she'd be there, it would be tragic to break the promise.

"I already promise Franco that I'll help him. Don't be sad, I'll go anywhere with you tomorrow. I'll cancel all my plans, okay?" she looks up and place her hands on his shoulder, his large and heavy physique weighing on her. She could feel her shoulder suffering from his weight but she insists on comforting him.

He had been so gentle at times, so bashful and sweet. Then, there are times when he is stoic and firm, likely demanding. She finds herself utterly confused but allowed him to be himself around her, she feels safe in his moment of vulnerability.

"Okay," he speaks in the most gentle of voices. Even in that depth, he exudes the most charming and soothing noise she has ever heard.

"Aw. Such a cute baby," she mocks, tickling his waist.

"No, I'm not," he releases his hold on her, moving away as she continues to tease him. He grins widely, showing his swoon-worthy smile.

He then walked closer to her, and her body moved backwards against the car. Slowly, she was entranced by his eyes and found herself trapped in his prison of desire. She gazes at him intently, the grey storm in his eyes grows darker as his pupil widened. Zealous and desperation permeated the air, the cold air of autumn began to set them alight. She is dazed by how beautiful he is, finally noticing every freckle and the scruff on his face the closer he gets.

His eyes darted to her lips and his pulses with the need to feel them, to brush on the plump skin and embrace them. To make her feel his passion, to make her known of his deepest desire and to offer her his paradise.

Her dark glossy eyes gape at him with innocence. Even when she tormented him every second she exists, setting him ablaze with her diabolically divine beauty he can't find himself to be distracted to think otherwise. She is the punisher of his hell, and he dreads every second she doesn't exist to abuse his mind. She is guilty, so guilty for what she has done to him.

"Let me feel you," he whispers, his breath tickling her lips. They could hear the sound of their hearts and how thunderous they grow. Every second spent they lost more time than the minute before. It was nerve-wracking to be this way. It is her first time, and he was as perfect as ever.

Their lips collided, kneading and moving in their own ways. His left hand moved to her nape and tugged her hair gently. His right palm is pressed to her jaw while his thumb is pressed harshly on her burning cheek. He pulls away, giving feather-light kisses and his hand moved to her back, letting her body feel the consequences of her allure.

His leg is placed in between her thighs, and she had unknowingly moved on him as they kiss. The seams of her pants further tempted her to do more, shamelessly humping him.

He was too aware to care, loving how clueless she is to her own action. He should've stopped it, the sight was deadly and tantalising. It was then he pulled away, knowing it could be worse if they went further.

This was meant to be a simple kiss.

She could feel something beneath, something warm. It exudes so slowly but she knew this one is different, she could feel it all over her body. That similar heat it shares.

"Fuck, angel. What are you doing to me?" he moved away, holding his neck as he looks up in frustration. He could feel his crotch begging to be released and it made him shameful that it triggers at such an innocent moment.

Analisse hides her face, turning away in embarrassment. Her eyes widened in delight when she truly learned that she shared her first kiss with the man of her dream. She pondered why her body moved in that way, soon learning that she had used him for her sexual deprivation.

"Don't turn your back on me, amore," he pulls her in his arm and held her chin in his hand. "Don't act shy, angel. You were grinding on me just now," he taunts, caressing her sides as he smirks maniacally. The reminder made Analisse barely meet his eyes, but his hands insists on teasing her body. His touch had become too carnal as this moment came, it wasn't only comforting but rather enticing.

"Aw. Such a cute little baby," he mocks her previous words, making her dimple sink. Luciano pecks her head, crouching his knees to meet her eyes. "Don't be shy with me, angel. You should know I'll let you do anything to me— even if it hurts me" He squeezes her cheeks and pats her head lightly.

Analisse nods at his words, slightly concerned at his last sentence. "I won't hurt you," she says, still pondering why he says that so willingly.

Luciano opens the car door, letting her enter before closing it. He walks to his side and sat in the seat, his slacks tightened and he grimaced in discomfort. He groans lowly before starting the car.

His eyes turned to her, and he noticed she have a habit of not putting on seatbelts. He pulled the leather and clasped it, staring at her with questions.

She always does in many cases but she loves that he would do it for her. Only because she knew that she could smell his scent and feel his hair on her skin.

"Hm, are you not putting seatbelts on because you want me closer?" he asks, even when he knew the answer simply from the truth in her eyes.

"No. I just— forget to put them on sometimes," she lied.

"Yeah? Is that really all it?" his face grew closer to hers, and she closes her eyes tightly to avoid meeting his eyes. "Liar."

She smiles knowingly, full of pride in her terrible attempt.

"Be mine, Analisse. I've been yours for too long to not have you completely," he says, it was so sudden yet refreshing. It wasn't at all a surprise, they acted like lovers the second they spoke to one another.

She plants a long-lasting kiss on the corner of his lips, moving the strand of hair that covers his eye.

"I'm yours, Luciano."

.
.
.
.

Need a whole chapter to kiss like be fr. They r so annoying like i be in shambles wanting what these mfs have

i can't move my eyes without getting a headache like its insane how i be getting sick this year.

never manifest illness to skip school. i graduated and now i be gettin random colds from all those time asking. THE BETRAYAL.