Chapter 2: Request for explanations

Omniscient narrator:

-K-klaus?!- he couldn't believe what his celestial orbs were seeing, surely his brain was playing a fucking joke on him, if that was a very bad joke of his brain -Calm down, it's an illusion, none of this is real just you're going crazy from lack of sleep, he's dead, he drowned and was crushed by a tank, no one survives that... Right!?- he was mentally debating whether he could survive such a fall and such a weight, but his thoughts were interrupted by a certain German.

-Nngh... And I-I thought you m-cared-  he said in pain as he stopped the bleeding caused by the bullet fired by our protagonist.

-H-how?- Ivushkin asked with a lost look at the German in front of him.

-Like what?- Klaus looked at him doubtfully, not understanding the question he asked before.

-How are you still alive? - I look him straight in the eyes trying to seem firm but fine tears came out of his blue orbs.

T

his did not go unnoticed by the German, on the contrary, for some strange reason it hurt him to see the young tanker broken inside, trying to hide that pain that he carried with him. The only thing he managed to do was struggle to get up and hug the Russian. This surprised his opponent, he wanted to escape but his body did not respond.

-I don't know how I survived, but I am sure of one thing, and that is that I am glad to see you again- he said in a tone that expressed confidence and calm.

Ivushkin was petrified, but little by little he clung to that embrace and burst into tears, babbling incoherently.

-извините, что не помог вам, когда у меня была возможность- (sorry, I didn't help you when I had the chance).

-

Shh Beruhige meine Liebe...-(calm my love) -said the German as he patted her back to calm his platonic love. And so they stayed for a few hours, until the night fell.

"In another side"

-Has anyone seen the commander?- Stepan asked.

-Yes, he hasn't appeared in a while- Volchok said somewhat worried.

-

Anya, were you the last one to see him?- Ionov said.