Chapter 3: Looking for the fugitive lieutenant

Omniscient narrator:

Anya had gotten up early to go looking for Ivushkin. Already all ready decided to wake up the rest so that they will look for it faster.

-And now how do I wake them up?- looks everywhere and finds a giant branch -Bingo-.

Anya walks over to the branch, lifts it with all her might, and throws it near the boys.

-Wh-what was that?!- Stepan gets up on guard.

-...- Ionov gets up scared rather than alert.

-Блять-(Shit)- Volchok looks in Anya's direction with a scowling face. -Why do you wake us up at this time of the morning? -

-They said that first thing in the morning we would go out to look for Ivushkin- he says with obviousness.

-It's true that we "lost" the commander- says Ionov, making quotation marks.

-You guys go, I want to keep sleeping- Volchok turns with his back to the trio.

-Du bist ein verdammter Idiot - (you're a fucking idiot)- Anya said disgusted by Volchok's behavior.

-Я не понимаю нацистского - (I don't speak Nazi)- he said somewhat irritated for not being able to sleep in peace.

«With our beautiful characters»

-*Yawns* Что ... где я?- (what... where am I?)- looks around confused until something, or rather someone caught his attention.

-Halt die Klappe, du lässt mich nicht schlafen-(Shut up, you won't let me sleep)- complained Klaus who, not to mention much, was sleeping on top of Nicolay.

-HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO LET YOU SLEEP IF YOU'RE LITERALLY ON TOP OF ME?!!- Without warning he stopped suddenly making the German kiss the floor in a very beautiful way.

-WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, DAMN DELICATE?!- Klaus cursed as he scooped dirt out of his mouth, because the floor really loved that little kiss.

-Stop complaining and let's go- he was approaching the exit when he heard a childish voice that honestly got on his nerves.

-Stip cimplinin ind lit's gi- he says with a childish and irritating voice.

-Now if you screwed up you piece of taradupido- he approached in a threatening way, as if he were a ferocious wolf about to catch his prey.

-Don't come near me or I'll give you a restraining order and he will denounce you for mistreatment and abuse of power!!!- threa

-No moron that was not in the script-(Me) 

-It's so hard for you to pay attention to what you have to say???- he crosses his arms.

-Shut up stupid Russian!!!- he says with hatred.

-Silly if you two keep fighting I won't be able to finish the fucking chapter, what are my beautiful readers going to say???-

-That can wait, now this is personal- *insert anthem of the USSR*.

-And if they save that for the scene? I say to make it look more realistic-

-If the writer is right- AH NOT FOR YOU DO YOU WANT THIS TO LEAVE ME EVERYTHING BROKEN?!!- says upset

-Take a deep breath and count to ten, breathe and count to ten- the writer repeats. - WELL NOW IF THEY DON'T LOWER 50 CHANGES I SWEAR THAT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I'LL KILL THEM BOTH!!!-

-...-

-...-

-I like it, now let's continue-

[Take 2]

yes You fucked up piece of taradupido- he approached in a threatening way, as if he were a ferocious wolf about to catch his prey.

-DON'T COME CLOSE TO ME OR I'LL HIT YOU WITH THIS BRANCH AND I'LL THROW YOU STONES!!!- he threatened raising a stick and grabbing some stones.

-I don't care about that- he grabs his arm where he had the stick and forces me to release it, but he didn't expect to receive a stone in the face.

-I-I told you I had pebbles- half nervous and with a slight blush.

-And I have the advantage of not being all broken like others- he grabs her other arm.

-L-let me go or you- with all the nerves afloat and her blush increased little by little.

-Or what? You're going to throw me away- he couldn't finish speaking when he felt the breath go out of his and an unbearable pain settled on his dick.

-Or I'll kick your balls so you leave me alone!!!- all angry and blushing he got up from where he was and went as fast as he could to the exit.

-Черт мой член- (damn my dick)- he grabbed his dick while he was lying on the floor all sore.

-Nobody messes with me and my great body!!!- he makes a good diva pose while yelling at his from the exit.

-Yes, of course, because you have a great body and with that scar you are sexier- sarcasm.

- >:0 - *le gasp in german* -S-seriously I'm s-so ugly...- his voice notes sadness.

- What? - think about what he said- No I didn't mean that, not did I mean that you were ugly- he stops and approaches our dear German very sepsi.

-And how do I know you're not lying to me?- He looked away so that Nikolay wouldn't see him in such a sensitive way.

-Klaus...- he grabs his chin to make him look into his eyes -you're cute in your own way and you don't have to worry about how others see you, if you feel good about your body it's perfect, and about the scars, don't think that they make you look bad, on the contrary they make you look rougher, and those marks that you have left are your story, feel proud of your whole body, because if you want the rest to appreciate you, you have to love yourself first- stare at him fixedly to the eyes.

-...- shedding tears, but of happiness -I hate you so much damn communist-.

-I also hate you very much, my insecure and sensitive Nazi-.

- Do you want me to hit you another kick in the balls? -.

-No, thanks, I already understood that you are an expert in that- he smiles nervously and deep down fears for his balls.

-Yes, I am a world champion >:)- he begins to walk through the forest.

-Well don't exaggerate either- follow him and help him on the hills or with the rocks that are on the whole floor.

And because of those very casual coincidences, this happened.

-And I told my mom, "but mamaaaaaaaaaaaAaA I don't like lentilsaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAaaaah!!!- if it wasn't because Ivushkin caught him in time, Klaus would have bagged his other leg.

-Are you okay?- holding his waist.

-Eeeeeeeeeeeeh...- he's so blushing that if you put a tomato you won't find any difference in color.

-I swear I heard a scream around here- Anya approaches some plants and what she saw didn't sit well with her -Guys?-

-Anya I told you there isn't here- Stepan looked where Anya was looking and simply didn't believe what he saw

-Guys what are you watching?- Ionov just dropped his mouth

- Hi guys, I... I can explain it- Nikolay said nervously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there is a new chapter, hoppe you like it <3