Chapter 5: Manipulation

Klaus narrates:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah why is this happening to me!!!! I don't want to go around saying...

-I like them tall, strong, Russians~, they are really good to eat them with kisses, you can tell they are good at using tanks, I'm sure they are good at other more intense things~- I felt my face burning with shame after realizing what I said - NO I DID NOT MEAN THAT, I DON'T LIKE ANY KIND OF PERSON!!!!!

-So you like people like my boyfriend? -I could see how Anya was getting jealous and toxic girlfriend mode and hugging Ivushkin, disgusting snake that Nicolai has as a girlfriend.

- I never said that, you nasty bitch!! - I was already feeling really attacked by Anya.

-WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!!!!  -

- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! -The ugly bug hit me?! - BITCH DON'T THROW STONES AT ME!!!!  -

Ivushkin narrates:

I could watch them all day fighting and arguing but the truth is that there was no desire to put up with them, there comes a point when they are insufferable.

-SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!-

-...-

-Come and shut it yourself! God, why is this German such an idiot!

-I don't want to die like you probably will!

-Ouch... Then why the fuck did you bring me here?! You could have left me in the cave if you wanted to see me die so much! I could see him frowning, but not in anger but as if he wanted to pretend to be angry.

-Wow, I can tell that really hurt him.... Tsk never mind that Nicolay, don't forget that he is your enemy and above all that he is a man -I looked at him a little- Well I would have done it but you didn't deserve to die that way, you deserved something more adequate- 

-More adequate?

I noticed that he liked that in a way because he left that attempt of anger to hide that other emotion that I still can't decipher.

-Yes, what's better than having a dignified death in combat fighting for your nation? I mean it's much better than being remembered for falling off a cliff?-

-What are you waiting for? Get me out of here now!-  

It was an advance, he was already smiling, the truth is that I think it's cute to see him with that enthusiasm...But what the hell are you thinking!!! Nicolai you already have a partner, besides he is a MAN you can't like a man, it's not normal!!!!

narrates Anya:

I was surprised to see Nicolai's sudden blush Why would he be blushing at the sight of that stupid German's smile? I mean it's not like he's adorable or something, he's just a shitty jumble and that's it.