Chapter 14: It's not a dream Klaus

Ojo al piojo, chapter with coitus.

In this chapter it's already going to get spicy because that's what I promised you 😜.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

When they were forced to leave Nikolay could observe his surroundings well, he analyzed a thousand and one possible ways to escape and avoid Klaus' torture; pity that all of them ended with them getting shot. For the Soviet all was lost, he did not want to admit that he feared for the idea of never seeing the German again, the same one who had been driving him crazy and left him surrendered at his feet.

- Walk, soldier -said one of their captors, who was pushing the two of them to take them to a kind of small house where prisoners of war were kept- Don't try to escape or you will have a very bad time -

After warning them what would happen if they escaped he went with the other group to do exactly the same thing, only they did not join them for obvious reasons, the rest did not interest them, they only wanted the Nazi but it was difficult to access if someone else was taking care of him because he was "their prisoner of war". A heavy sigh escaped from the German's lips as he looked at the door with indifference, at this point he no longer cared what they were going to do to him, unfortunately that did not go unnoticed by the Russian who upon seeing him that way faced him.

- Is something wrong, Klaus? You look a little strange -

- Oh... It's nothing Niko -he said smiling but changed his smile for a sad grimace- What's wrong is that... At this point I don't care what they can do with me, after all I don't have a high social or military status anymore; I'm just Klaus the homosexual prisoner of war, which is ironic being a Nazi I'm supposed to kill homosexuals not be one of them and have a crush on my enemy who to top it off is with a woman and possibly a child.... -

- But Klaus... Don't say that, you are not a homosexual prisoner of war, you are just a person who is a little bit creazy, you are charismatic, you don't have filters... You are attractive and tender -he answered him while he approached him and hugged him providing caresses in his hair- And honestly, Anya can fuck off, I only accepted her to come because she could help us to escape and as she paid I had to go out with her. But rest assured, I'm always going to choose you~ -he whispered the last while he stopped caressing him-

- D-don't try to cheer me up w-with lies Nikolay... Not like this... -in a sad tone the German moved away from him and went to sit in one of the corners of the place- It hurts even if you don't believe it... -

- Klaus, do I have to prove everything to you? -he approached him, cornering him against the corner- Klaus Jäger, ich liebe dich so sehr - (I love you very much) 

Klaus at such words said in his native language only managed to feel how his heart squeezed and his lips trembled, if this was some kind of joke on the part of the Russian he was not liking it in the least, that feeling of being used was destroying him, he was not liking it anymore. Klaus at such words said in his native tongue only managed to feel his heart clench and his lips tremble, if this was some kind of joke by the Russian he was not liking it in the least, that feeling of being used was destroying him but.... Why did it feel so good to be tricked like this? Or rather, why couldn't he take it as a good thing? After all it was what he wanted, wasn't it. Being loved by the Soviet was what he wanted most, but even in this situation where he is there in front of him telling him that he loved him in German it felt so unreal and painful. Klaus was lost in his pessimistic thoughts, which caused him to start shedding tears and runny nose while his body felt like an earthquake; Nikolay watched this attentively and despite not showing it he was hurt and worried that Klaus did not believe him, why did it have to be so difficult? Why did they have to fall in love in this time and not in another? Why Klaus did not believe him...? Our two protagonists remained silent, a horrible silence for both of them until the communist decided to break it, if Klaus didn't believe him with words then he would let him know it with actions.