Chapter 4: Face to face with the ravine

Narrator the sinhuevoskys:

I felt all the looks of my comrades on me, I felt judged, I don't know why but that's how I felt.

- I-I can really explain it-

I don't know why but I was very nervous, I didn't expect that sudden appearance of my friends and less at that moment when I was holding Klaus that way.

-Then explain why you have that German in that pose- Volchok told me somewhat disgusted.

-What German?- Without thinking twice, I released Klaus.

-AAAAH SON OF A BITCH!!!- I didn't plan on him falling down a hill and bagging himself on the ground.

Pov. Jäger:

To say that I was hating the stupid Russian was an understatement, if before when it was our first meeting I wanted to kill him now I wanted to send him to hell to be broth for the devil's soup.

And I rolled and rolled until I got caught on a branch, how did it not break? Not the slightest idea, I say it was an anorexic twig and I was a heavy guy, in both directions, well the point is that I stayed there all broken hanging from an anorexic stick.

-Aaaaaah no idiot I'm going to die, I'm too sexy to die! - Saying that he was afraid was not enough, rather he was crying terrified.

-To be very rude, he screams very effeminate - said that tall Russian who looked like Peter la Anguila, later I have to see what his name is.

-Are you sure it's a man?- said another who wants to look like the Russian who fights Rocky Balboa. I do not like him.

-Believe me, it's a man, I lived with him for a couple of years- and Anya spoke, the one who thinks she can stay with MY Russian. I don't know I'm going to leave it so easily :).

-And how do we get him out of there now, commander?- said a guy with black hair, I think it was one of the guys I fought with the first time.

-The truth is I have no idea how to get it out of there, but it surprises me how that twig supports all its weight- that's where my crush spoke, the

sexiest Russian- -DID YOU TELL ME FAT?!-

That's it, first he throws me to the shit and then he calls me fat, I mean "eskusmi but the only fat person here is Trump who won't stop eating Mc Donald's hamburgers, right, people who read this and probably laugh at my comment?".

-No, I didn't tell you fat, I just told you... eeem... eeeeh... That you have a considerable amount of muscle mass, yes (• ▽ •;)-

-Ah then we're fine mein sexy russisch~-

-Yes, yes, better shut up, I'll leave you hanging there- he told me threateningly.

-Nononononono don't leave me here hanging from this anorexic twig :'(- if there is something that terrifies me it is falling from a very high place, that's why I don't dedicate myself to aviation :D.

-Okay, we can use the engine belt of the tank like ropes, total we don't have any more fuel and we were going to destroy it anyway -said the one who is a friend of my Russian trolo. 

-That could be a good idea commander, Volchok and I can look for the belt while you make sure that it doesn't go to the ortho world- said the guy similar to Peter la Anguila.

-I don't understand why they worry about that stupid Nazi, he deserves to be abandoned there to his fate- 

-Volcsok is right, we don't have to worry about him-

-It is very clear that- Anya wanted to steal my platonic love, so much so that she threw me a bullet in the leg and cuts everywhere, she is simply a bitch

-I know we don't have to help him, but think about this, if we capture it we can know all the plans that the Germans have- 

-I prefer to die go here what to tell them any plan that the Führer has- I told them well decided, I am not such an idiot as to betray the Führer to save my life.

-Sure? If I remember correctly you screamed like a scared little girl saying you didn't want to die- -son of a bitch- I

didn't finish speaking when I heard a crack, I looked up and there I saw the twig starting to break and without thinking twice I screamed like a desperate - I CHANGE MY MIND GET ME OUT OF HERE PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO DIE THIS WAY I'M AFRAID I'M EVEN CRYING!!!-

I wasn't lying when I said I was crying because of the fear I had, and the laughs weren't lacking.

-Well stop wasting time here and go find the engine belt, and if you can any other part that is flexible and resistant-

-Yes captain!- Peter la Anguila and the Russian who fights against Rocky Balboa said at the same time while I guess they walked away from there.

-Stepan can go see if they don't do anything, knowing Volchok it's very likely that he will do something-

-Yes, calm down, Nicolay, I watched them-

Well, it's just Anya, Ivushkin and me, what could go wrong?

-And tell me Klaus, what's your type?-

I felt my cheeks burn, what kind of question is that? You don't walk down the street saying "hey, I want to know what kind of girls you like" no, nobody does.

-Uhm... my type...-

-Come on Klaus, tell us what your type-

-shitshitshitshitshit- was the only thing that was going through my head, did I have to tell him or not?

-Come on Jäger, tell us~- I could swear that Anya enjoyed this.

-I like the type...-