Chapter 9: Heat

They all nodded and watched their captain walk away, who was going after a certain sore and angry German. What could happen?
.
.
.

- I'm not so sure about leaving them alone? -Anya, as always, was suspicious of the German and that distrust did not take long to reach the others present. -

- But Mr. Klaus is not capable of hurting his special person -said the boy while walking calmly.-

- Special person? What do you mean, boy? -Volchok looked at him a little intrigued by the information the boy could give him.-

- Don't you know what a special person is? -answered the boy keeping his calm-

- Wait... You mean "that" kind of special person? -Ionov, despite not being very smart, understood and smiled when he saw the boy nodding.-

- What do you mean "that" kind of relationship? Ivushki could never have a relationship like that, especially not with that horrible being -Anya was disgusted by the simple idea of seeing Nikolay being affectionate with that disgusting German.-

- When he met Mr. Klaus his eyes lit up and ahm.... He also liked my soup and made the face my dad used to make when he ate it! -he said, mixing things up, to which the four of them looked at him in confusion.-

- You know it doesn't matter anymore, we have to look for a place to stay for tonight while we wait for the captain to come back -said Stepan as he looked around for a place.-

After a few minutes they found a shelter to spend the necessary time while waiting for their captain, who followed after the German who despite his wounds and blows was still walking a little fast using a stick as a crutch.

- Klaus, stop walking, you are already too injured to keep hurting yourself for your stupid tantrums -he said firmly while I was chasing him-.

- I hope they give you and not advice... -he said angrily while he kept walking until he felt he was no longer leaning on the stick and fell hard face first against the floor- Scheisse, you fucking communist!

- I'm going to give you and not advice -he said in a somewhat sexy way as he savored it with his eyes.-

Narrate Klaus:

I could feel him looking at me like a predator at his prey and his fuckboy voice I don't think it calmed me down much, I tried to get up but I felt Nikolay was on top of me avoiding my escape.

- Where were you planning to go~ -he told me while he put his hands on my shoulders and caressed him- You know, I didn't want to get to this point but you are being very bad and that deserves a punishment~

- A-a w-what? -I'm going to say that my nerves were very noticeable and they became more so when I felt Ivushkin's breath on my neck.-

- A punishment that I'm sure you're going to like~ -

He started giving me short kisses on my neck and biting from time to time, but this can't be real, it feels like one of my many fantasies, it's too good to be real but God! This feels so good that it makes me doubt my reality.

- I like to see you like this Klaus, it makes you look so submissive and obedient~ -he started biting my ear provocatively and it was really working-.

- Ngh~ S-stop -shit I didn't want to gasp-.

Omniscient Narrator:

The atmosphere are getting a bit humid and too hot for both bodies and it didn't take long for them to feel the opposing horniness.

- Klaus, I think I can't resist anymore... if I don't start marking you everywhere I think I'll explode... -he said between gasps of excitement as he turned the German over.-

- Shit Ivushkin can't you shut your fucking mouth and fuck me already?!

Having said that the German pushed the Russian while sitting on top of his pelvis thus causing him to jump on top of him as he felt a certain bulge between his buttocks, he smiled in a sly way and looked flirtatiously at the Russian who was so at ease to see the German sitting on top of him with that blush, the bites, hickeys and a light layer of sweat; it was simply a magnificent scene in his eyes.

- Oh Klaus~ Who knew that the stupid Nazi who said our names were alike would be begging me to fuck him~ -grabs the German's hips to make him jump on his pelvis.-

- Y-you stop the talk and let's get straight to the action, captain~ -he said with a provocative tone and a shudder ran through his body as he felt how he was strongly thrown against the floor- H-hey there's no need t-to be so rough, I was just playing.

- I'm going to teach you to respect me, after all you're just a hostage that will give us information~ -he whispered in his ear while he was undressing him and then he did it and positioned himself between his two legs- Are you ready or do I have to do it by force?~

- Y-yes I'm ready, stupid! Aren't you the one who's not ready? -he couldn't finish speaking as he felt a sudden burning in his face- But what the fuck? -

The Nazi was stunned, suddenly he felt again and again the same burning all over his face until everything went black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a while he woke up a little agitated and looked to the sides spotting the Russian who was by the fire cooking something, there he understood that all that madness was another of his stupid fantasies and looked at the floor a little sad for the simple fact of knowing not only that it would never happen, but also because Nikolay already had someone who made him happy and it is not frowned upon, he just knew that Ivushkin would never notice someone like him, based on the fact that he is a man. He tried to put away all those thoughts and put a neutral face but it was clear that he wanted to cry, that did not go unnoticed by the communist, so he approached where his opponent was and took a seat next to him.

- Why do you want to cry now? Is it because of the blow you got when you fell? -I looked at him a bit curious about the German's emotional state.-

- Y-yes, it's because of the blow, d-don't worry... -he answered with a voice that pretended to be calm.-

- I don't believe you, I can tell you want to cry, but why? Was it a bad dream?

- I-I... I can't tell you...

- Why not? -

- If I-I did s-surely you'd... you'd kill me -

- Pfff... come on Klaus you didn't even tell me you're gay -he said in an amused way but silence reigned for a second to which I took as an answer- Klaus, you're not gay, right?

- ....... -he could only keep silent while his cheeks filled with fine tears- Y-yes....