A Force Unknown - Rated R

**** THIS IS A WARNING. THE FOLLOWING SCENE IS RESTRICTED. IF YOU DONT NOT WISH TO READ IT STOP RIGHT HERE. ****

Sebastian's cold eyes were trained on me and I knew there was no escaping. He slowly trailed his hand down my arm taking my hand lightly in his. Fear was curling in my heart.
"Relax" he whispered leaning forward to kiss softly down my neck, taking my waist in his hands and dragging me up against his body.
I felt his arousal press against me and sick rose in my throat. His hand started to move down my back, heading for the tiny zip hid in the red folds. His agile fingers found it quickly and with a gentle tug the whole dress came apart.
I swallowed a gasp, not wanting him to know how amazing his skin felt on mine. Sebastian pulled back to face me, and with a single hand gesture the dress went pooling down over my feet, leaving me in nothing but my heels and panties. A self satisfied smile crept across his devil like face. 
"Your turn my dark princess," he murmured.
I blanked for a moment, before bringing my shaking hands up to touch the lapels of the crisp white shirt he was wearing. My fingers moved down the gentle fabric before grabbing hold of the tiny buttons. I deftly pulled them apart, revealing more and more of his perfectly muscular torso.
"Your touch sends me to heaven." he moaned, as I trailed a finger down the opening of his shirt.
I pushed off his shirt before grabbing his lips with mine. Sebastian growled before grabbing me and throwing me onto the bed. I didn't even have time to sink in before he was on my, kissing hard down my neck. I moaned, my back arching as his mouth found one of my breasts. His teeth grazed the flesh, drawing blood up to the skin.
"Sebastian," I moaned, twining my hands into his hair and tugging. He glanced up to me, his eyes dark with unconcealed lust. I pulled up to me, locking our lips and pushing him over so I that I was sitting on top. Sebastian's arms snaked around my waist, grinding up against me.
"You won't be on the top too long my love." I laughed, rolling my hips long his bulge. Sebastian suddenly flipped me over, getting back on top of me. With a devilish smile he caught my lips, his tongue running along the seam of them, trying to coax me in opening my mouth for him.
"Don't you know better than to tempt me love," he growled, biting down hard on my lip.
"Oh but its so much fun." I was so distracted by his kissing that I didn't feel his hand moving down to my panties. He hooked his thumbs into them and quickly yanked them down. I laughed.
"Eager Sebastian?" I joked, sighing at his boyish looks.
"More than you know." He teased. I flashed forward, pressing him back against the bed and moving down to the top of his jeans.
"Not as eager as me," I teased. Pressing my lips against the indentations of his abs I quickly unsnapped the button and started pushing the jeans down. Surprised I looked up at him.
"No boxers?" Sebastian leaned forward.
"I don't ever wear any." I sat up, glaring at him.
"You knew I would accept the offer." I accused.
"Bella don't."
"No! How dare you Sebastian!" I started to grab my underwear but was suddenly pushed hard against the bed.
"You will not leave!"
"Sebastian let go!"
"No." Sebastian growled. With vampire speed he flipped me over, pressing me into the silk sheets. I fought against his grip but found myself straining against the power he always suggested.
"I want you and I will get you." Then I felt him, hard at my entrance.
"Please Sebastian!" He ignored my plea, pushing hard into me, making me cry out and gasp in the same breath.
His hands gripped my shoulders tight as he started moving inside me. I was caught in between the insane pleasure and pain mix, something I was used to when dealing with Sebastian's love making. His lips found my shoulder as he quickened his pace. My hands clawed into the sheets, ripping of strips as I twisted under him.
"Oh Sebastian!" I moaned when I felt his hands move to cup my breasts. He leant his head near my ear, whispering Italian caresses as he drove my body to its limits. Suddenly quickening his pace I started to feel the shiver building inside of me.
"Sebastian I..."
"Shhh my love. Don't speak, just feel." I moaned, pressing my face even tighter into the pillows.
"Oh oh oh!" Sebastian made a final roll of his hips against mine before I exploded into bliss.
A long groan escaped my hips. Sebastian quickened before following me in my pleasure. We lay in silence for a few seconds, composing ourselves. When I felt that I could move again, I threw Sebastian off, and zipping over to my dress. With tears forming in my eyes I quickly pulled it on. "Bella, love" Sebastian started, flashing over to my side attempting to take hold of my arm.
"No Sebastian just leave me alone." I yelled at him, the tears falling. When he saw the tears he stepped back, his eyes lightening. I was halfway out the door when I heard his voice.
"Her name is Medea." I didn't turn back, keeping on my path and trying to not fall apart.
What have I done?

Sorry if it wasn't good, first time writing anything like this...

Watch out for the new chapter coming soon!