Hallo Stranger

Bella Diamond

I was seated in Marcus's lap. He growled softly at me when I shifted slightly. I could imagine that this was slightly uncomfortable for him. But he deserved it for telling them what had happened to me.

"I presume they know why I was sick earlier?" I asked, lifting an eyebrow at him. He nodded sheepishly and tried to give me his puppy dog eyes. It wasn't working. I was too pissed. My sickness had nothing to do with them. It's not like they ever fricken cared about. Now all of a sudden they've loved me! They can go screw themselves for all I care. I was filled with hatred for them. But my face didn't show it. I kept it in a perfectly calm and relaxed expression. Not even raising an eyebrow in a sign of concern. Marcus noticed the look and flinched slightly.

I opened my mouth, ready to tell them that I don't need their help, when the doors flew open. I looked up and smiled. Standing in the door wearing a pair of black jeans and a v-neck white t-shirt was the one guy I had missed beyond belief.

Sky smiled at me through his black hair, carelessly brushing it out of his ruby red eyes with the palm of his glowing marble skin.

"What's up Queenie."He purred and winked at me. I shrieked and flew out of Marcus's lap and launched myself at him. Sky held his arms open and I flew into them. When his strong arms wrapped around me I was filled with the memories of our time together.

Us kissing under the full moon. Slowly tracing patterns on each other's skin. The slip of my hand into his shirt. The soft cushion as he pushed me down onto my back. The feel of him slowly unfastening my bra and pulling it of. Him kicking his boxers off and resting his hands above me. His breathy voice asking if I was ready. Me nodding, waiting for him. Sensations travelling through us as we made love for the first time under the silver moon.

I shivered in his arms and I felt him chuckle. He was thinking the same thoughts as me. thoughts filled with passion and innocene. Unsure to spectacular.

He slowly slid his hand to the end of my dress and I snuggled up tighter against him, pressing my breast into his chest. He groaned softly and nipped the corner of my ear. I growled at him and placed my hand on a certain area of him where he was very happy. He smashed my body closer to his and moaned low in my ear. I smiled satisfied and pulled back and away. He looked at me with lust filled eyes, the predatory glint in them making me warm. I chuckled and grabbed his hand and started to pull him towards Marcus. He pulled his hand back and instead draped his arm across my shoulders.

Marcus was already standing, facing us with a big smirk on his face and a happy glint in his eyes. His brothers and him loved Sky ever since we first started dating. They said I suddenly seemed to brighten, smiling more and laughing with feeling. I, of course, had no idea what they were talking about so I simply ignored them. Leaving the Volturi, leaving Sky, was the hardest decision ever, but I had to do it. I couldn't stay here my whole life. And Sky still had a few years service here before he could come with me.

So i left the new founded love of my life all alone in a state thousands of miles away from me. But I knew I could trust him. He would never do anything to hurt me. He was always there to comfort me. Even when I could barely speak under the pressure of tears for Edward, he held me to him and murmured soothing words in my ear. Unlike all the rest he didn't promise me Edward would come back. He promised me that he would never let me go. That he would stay by my side and worship and cherish me like Edward was supposed to. It made me feel wanted and loved. Like I was drifting on a cotton candy cloud and it would never dissolve as long as I had Sky next to me holding me up.

After multiple nights of screaming and crying, I finally decided to seek love in places where I knew I would find. I would go seek love in Sky.

Our relationship was the biggest and the best news for hears in our kind and the gossip about our happiness always laced the halls of the castle and the alleys of the city. Volterra was buzzing with happiness. I was filled with too much love to handle, so I poured it out around every else. There was big feast in honour of our love and dances created just to celebrate us. According to everyone else we were the perfect couple. Me with my dark hair and shocking eyes standing next to a man with equally dark hair and burning eyes made us fierce. But the occasional innocence of our love and the way we revolved around each other made us the most liked.