Bella Diamond

The doors swung open and everyone turned to see who was making the dramatic entrance. In the doorway was the most beautiful woman they have ever seen. Black hair like raven feathers fell down her back in smooth waves to touch her hips. Her skin was white as marble and spotless. Her cheeks didn't hold any blush and her face seemed frozen in time. Her smooth lips were pulled into a slight smile. Her eyes were covered by black glasses but if you were standing close enough, you would have seen the big violet orbs behind them. She walked with timeless grace as she approached a table in the middle of the cafe. She was the centre of attention. And she knew it. 

Chapter 1: Bella Diamond 

Bella Diamond 

I was in the middle of a quaint little cafe in Volterra. I shook my black hair back over my shoulder and waited patiently for one of the servers to attend me.  

You're probably wondering who I am. Well you know me. Very well in fact. My name was Bella Swan. A clumsy, blushing idiot madly in love with a vampire. I feel so stupid when I think back to that person of my life. But I've changed. 

When I changed into a vampire, I changed my whole life. My name is now Bella Diamond. 

Now that you know who I am, you probably want to know how I turned. You are one curious human. Makes me think of Bella Swan. I didn't mean that as an insult tough. 

When ... (I don't want to say his foul name) left me in the woods I broke down crying. Silly when I think about it now. It took me a long time to get better. My dad tried to get me to talk to my friends or Jacob, but I never did.  

So one day I went into the wood, searching for the meadow he took me to. I was carrying my bag with Charlie's gun in it. I was planning on suicide. When I got to the meadow I went to the middle and took out the gun. Before I could pull the trigger though, Victoria showed up. She grabbed the gun and a single shot went through my leg. She then dragged me of to her house and tortured me there. 

When she found out that the Cullen's left me, she bit me and left me. I was curled up in agony for 5 days. I realised that Carlisle lied to me. He said it would only last 3 days. I woke up as a vampire and the rest, as is the saying, was history. 

When I became a vampire everything about me changed. I no longer hated attention. Truth be told, I loved it. I basked in it. And I suddenly found a love for shopping. My taste in clothing changed too. For example: 

Today I was wearing my favourite skin tight leather pants that was held together at the sides with silver, white, and black pins. On my feet were high heeled black boots that had chains hooked onto every possible place. The boots stopped at my knees. With that I wore a tight black tank top that had dark red ribbon at the front. Almost like I was wearing a corset the wrong way around. I didn't get cold but was wearing a coat. It had a wide collar that was covered in black studs. The end of the coat reached just below my hips and fanned out widely. Chains were hanging from the coat as well. My handbag was hung over the back of my chair. A big black Gucci bag with silver studs and chains. 

I pulled of my black sunglasses and perched them on the top of my head. My blood red lips were pulled into a frown. Everyone was still staring. When they saw my eyes tough, they quickly turned away. 

One of the male servers rushed to me and placed a menu before me.  

"C-can I g-get you anything?" He asked, stammering slightly. I smiled at him and instantly felt the wave of lust coming of him. I tried not to shudder in disgust.  

"Yes." I purred and smiled evilly at him. He swallowed and I watched his palm begin to sweat. "I'll have the vampire's drink." 

The waiter's eyes popped open wide but he said nothing. He quickly turned around and fetched my drink. The Volturi usually allowed some people at specific restaurants to serve us blood whenever we were thirsty. Along as it was kept secret. They were such darlings.