El Tango

The sleek black jet with the silver Volturi crest sat on the long fly strip. On the rest of the strip was chaos.
Alice was standing next to her 20-something suitcases yelling at the attendants to be careful as they loaded the bags in.
Emmet and Jasper created a make-shift arm wrestling table on of a crate containing live chicken. Feather flew as they growled like dogs at each other.
 Rosalie was examining her reflection in the shiny black paint of the airplane while applying extra red lipstick.
Aro, Caius, and Marcus were walking around the airplane with the pilot, acting as if they knew what he was explaining to them.
Felix was hitting on one of the flight attendants while Demetri checked the plane out for safety measures.
Heidi was texting someone while sipping on a Starbucks cup filled with donated human blood.
Alex and Jane were seated on top of their suitcases. Jane was flipping through a magazine (Seventeen) whilst Alex as playing on his PSP.
Carlisle and Esme was heading for the opening of the jet, cuddling into each other and whispering cutely.
I nestled back into Sky’s arms and pecked the underside of his cheek lovingly. He grinned and returned the peck.
We were really getting into the kiss when we heard a loud (well loud for us) thud. Startled I looked up. The attendant, and most of the baggage, came tumbling out of the plane and onto the strip. Alice shirked as her Louis Vitton bags fell on her. Sky and I rushed over to help the attendant.
He was young, maybe Alex’s age before he was turned, with light blonde hair and brown eyes. Sky helped him up while I brushed his clothes, trying to get the dust and the smell of Alice’s perfume off him.
 “T-thank you” he said, half dazed.
“Are you alright?” I questioned. He nodded and peered at the luggage at his feet.
“I didn’t mean to drop them I swear.” He said, holding up his hands like I was going to punish him. I smiled at him and picked up a Gucci bag lying near me and looked at Sky.
“How about we quickly pack these up?” I asked him. He smiled and nodded.
 “Come help me” I said, grabbing the boys hand and dragging him to the opening in the back of the plane. He followed obligingly and helped me to get up onto the platform (not that I really needed the help).
“Okay we’re ready” I screamed down to Sky and I heard him yell back in conformation. Within seconds bags were flying through the air and the attendant and I scrambled to catch them all. A purple one... a pink one. Every colour bag on earth was thrown up. It looked like a rainbow threw up on them. When everything was securely placed, the attendant and I jumped down. Sky caught me as I was falling. I laughed and kissed his cheek. Before he could lean in to give me a proper kiss a voice interrupted us.
“Ladies and gentleman it seems we have a bit of a problem and the take –off is being delayed.” The pilot announced.
“What’s wrong?” Rosalie asked, momentarily looking away from her reflection.
“The engine chambers are malfunctioning.” The pilot said, looking slightly dazed by her stunning face.
“I’ll help you.” She said, putting away her lipstick.
The pilot blinked his eyes a couple of times before bursting out with laughter. “You! Fix a plane! Ha ha.” He chortled but quickly stopped when he was Rosalie’s expression. ‘I’m sorry miss, but you don’t seem the type to get your hands filthy.” He said, looking at her apprehensively.
 She snorted and threw her blonde main over her right shoulder.
“I’m sure I know more about those engines than you ever will.” She replied hotly and smirked when she saw the anger settle on the man’s face.
“Very well Miss Cullen. Let’s put your money where your mouth is.” He said and looked at her with flames spitting in his eyes. No man liked to be questioned, and by a female especially.
“The chambers are this way.”
“I know” Rosalie chirped and headed in the direction.
With a final glare he followed her.
I looked back at Sky. “What are we going to do while we wait?” I asked suggestively and leaned closer to his face.
“Oh I have an idea” He purred and sealed our lips together.
 I stood on my tippy toes to kiss him back, twining my hands in his long dark hair. His tongue flicked out and melted my lips open. I sighed as I felt his hot breath in my mouth. I slowly slipped my tongue into his mouth and heard him groan before smashing our lips together harder. I was just about to suggest we take this to a more private place when we were interrupted yet again. Goodness people! Just let us kiss for a just a little frickin while!
“Why don’t we watch a little show?” Jane suggested, bouncing over to where Sky and I was making out and pulling me loose from his arms. I complained but she quickly shushed me.
Everyone turned to watch the unfolding scene.
“Why don’t you and Sky dance for us?” Jane asked. I looked across the distance at Sky. He smiled wide and nodded his head eagerly.
“Bella dance!” Emmet laughed, a smile settling on his face,” She can’t dance!”
The rest of the Cullen’s smiled good naturedly at him. Esme gave me an apologetic look and turned a scolding face n Emmet.
“Emmet that was when she was still... human.” Esme finished uncertainly. I smiled at her.
“No no. Emmet thinks right that I can’t dance. He knew me when I really couldn’t. But I learned in the mean-time,” I turned back to Jane”, and I would love to dance a show for you if Sky would comply.”
“I am your servant.” Sky answered, smiling at me knowingly. I sent him an air kiss which he caught and tucked into his jean pocket. I smiled and turned Heidi.
“Heidi the music if you will.” I asked.
She smiled and pulled her mini speakers and cell phone from out her handbag and set up the music. “Which song?” she asked.
I thought for a while and glanced down at my outfit. I was wearing a deep red dress with a slit running up the left side to almost my hip with black velvet heels and my hair hanging in loose curls around my head. I smiled a ruby red lipped smile and turned my smoky eyes toward Sky who was dressed in pitch black jeans and a black button up shirt.
“El tango de Roxanne.” I murmured and Sky nodded.
Within seconds the music started and Sky and I started to dance.

Sorry it took so long and I know it’s really short but something is going to happen in the next few chapters that I’ve re-written like  50 times. So I’m giving you this part first. I hope you enjoy it long with the video link given of how the dance looked. I got it from Moulin Rouge a movie which I love. I’m still working on the next chapters but it’s really hard and I’m not sure what I’m going to write is going to be exactly right but I’m trying. But if you want a sneak peak vote and comment so that I can know that you want one. If indeed you do add this to the end of your comment: <3 (A heart!). And I would like 10 votes for the next chapter. It may take a while, but probably not as long as this one did, so I hope you enjoy this part. Xoxo.