Mon Petit Tyran

I looked at Rebecca.
“Damian is captured.” I growled through tight lips.
 Rage was bubbling up in me. I was going to explode. No one dares to touch mon creation, so why now. Who would dare do something like this. As if she read my mind Rebecca suddenly piped up. “You won’t believe me if I told you who captured him.” I spun on her eyes livid.
“What I believe is that he is missing and I need all the help I can get so start flapping those lips.” I snarled, pulling loose from Sky’s arms to come face to face with Rebecca.
 She was far shorter than me and I probably looked like a giant to her. Her eyes darted nervously to Rosalie and Emmet who looked rather pissed at me.
I couldn’t care less. I wouldn’t hurt her, even if she made me furious. She finally made eye contact with me and the words she uttered was my worst nightmare.
“Sebastian has him.” In a split second I was tumbling back, into Sky’s arms, fear and pain flooding my features and my mind reeling as if I was drunk.
“W-what.” The pained words barely registered by me. I couldn’t believe it. Sebastian is back. “
Honey,” Sky murmured into my hair,” Don’t upset yourself any further. Go take a nap and I will straighten everything out.” He gave me a prod with his mind and I couldn’t help but agree to do whatever he wanted me to.
I slowly turned and headed for the room. I climbed into the soft bed and rested my head back.
My mind was flooded with images of his beautiful eyes. His sleek hair. And that smile he always had on his face when he spotted me. The lean structure of his body. Everything so perfect and quaffed that he seemed almost impossible.
 I was drowning in the agony of the less happy thoughts when Rebecca walked into the room. I couldn’t lift my eyes from the black duvet so I waited for her to come closer on her own. She rested her palm flat against my forehead.
“Do you want me to put you to sleep?” she asked. I nodded. I didn’t have the strength to talk, much less do it myself.
She sighed softly and transferred the humming feeling into my body and I felt myself slipping over the edge, plunging into darkness. Into a dream that I never wanted to relive.

*Sky’s POV* (A token of my apology for taking so long.)

I watched as Rebecca came out of my love’s room. I couldn’t believe he was back. After everything he did to her, the least he could do was just leave her alone.
 I remember the hollow look in her eyes when she came back from that one vacation. She went to Paris for a few weeks to go see the Eiffel tower.
I was stuck with Volturi business so I couldn’t go along. But I wish I did. Maybe I could have stopped him from doing what he did to her.
O gosh. Her eyes. I couldn’t get the look she had in her eyes out of my head, that heart shattering pain.
 I was pulled from my thoughts when I felt the doctor come to close to me. I instantly bared my teeth and snarled at him. He stopped dead in his tracks and his gaze was cautious.
Bella told me that he was one of the nice ones but I was still going to be cautious. He could have stopped the other jackass from going but he didn’t. So he is just as guilty. The dealer is as good as the stealer.
He raised his hands in a sigh of holding no danger. I let my lips fall back over my teeth but didn’t allow my eyes to stray from him.
“I’m sorry if I startled you.” He said. I scoffed. He didn’t startle me. He was just real close to missing a few body pieces.
“You didn’t, “I said to him. He nodded.
“I’m sure. My name is Carlisle.” I glared at him.
“I know the name of the people who broke my little angel’s heart. No need for introductions.” I sneered, leaning back into the seat I was sitting on. He did a double take and I could help but smirk. He had no idea just how young he really is. He may have been born somewhere in the 1600’s but I was changed way before that. He was a toddler compared to me.
“Yes well, I suppose you would.” He murmured, looking extremely uncomfortable. I sighed and pointed at the seat across from me.
“Sit.” I murmured, watching him like a hawk. He complied, coming to sit close to me. I looked him up and down before fixing my gaze with his. He clearly feared my eyes and I could also see the traces of disgust.
“I would appreciate it if you would just ask what you want to ask and stop looking at me like I am something you scraped off the bottom of your shoe.” I hissed. He seemed startled before composing his face.
“Sorry. I just wanted to know who this Sebastian is.” I knew pain was on my face because he looked surprised. I didn’t want to talk about that bastard. I sighed and looked at Rebecca. She nodded at me and I turned to the Cullen clan to tell them what had happened.
 “It happened a couple of years ago...” I started