One Kiss Too Many

“Wow Bella! I didn’t know you could dance like that!” Emmet crowed, doing a fist bump. I laughed at him from my position on the floor. Sky smiled back at me and reached his hand down so that he could haul me up. I fell into his arms and kissed him on the cheek.
 “Where did you learn to move like that?” Alice asked, bouncing on the spot with her cell phone in her hands.
Sky and I looked at each other before saying at the same time: “Spain!” We laughed and I snuggled into his arms. He kissed the top of my head.
“Well it was magnificent! I am so putting this on YouTube!” Alice shrieked and started tapping on her cell phone. I laughed. She was acting like she never saw a tango before.
 I was about to answer when I suddenly heard the dull roar of the plane engine.
 I looked around to see Rosalie climb out of the plane with greasy hands and a wrench in one hand. Confused I looked at her. What did she need the wrench for? There weren’t any bolts back there. I decided to ignore it. Whatever she did really is no bother of mine.
“Let's go on board.” Aro ordered. I nodded at him and Sky and I followed as he headed for the metal bird.
The plane was tricked out. For people who’ve lived for thousands of years, the Volturi still kept up with the latest. Wide screen TV’s were mounted on one end of the wall, flashing bright colours like a Smartie advert. The seats were covered in sleek black leather. I knew that the Volturi were loaded so when I saw that they actually added a hot tub and a new computer that looked like you needed a manual just to figure out on which side to stand.
 I headed straight for the circular leather seats that had a glass table in the middle of it. I settled down in the softness of it and leaned my head against the vibrating headset. Sky came to sit beside me and I threw my legs over his lap. He smiled at me and kissed my neck. I purred at him softly. He grinned his devilish grin that told me that this was far from over.
With a movement so fast that I almost didn’t see it he had me pushed down on my back and his lips clamped over mine. I responded immediately by wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him back like my life depended on it. He growled at me in response which only fuelled the making out.
 I ran my tongue over his lips as he started to nibble on my top lip, allowing him entrance. And he took it. He plunged his tongue into my ice cold mouth and we started to fight for dominance which he won. With a satisfied grunt he pressed his lips harder to mine.
 I smiled against his lips and let my hands trail down the front of his shirt to the waistband of his jeans. Slowly I slipped two fingers into the band. He growled in response. I threw one leg over his waist and grabbed his face.
We were panting, not from lack of oxygen but from the heated atmosphere we were in.
I laced my lips to his and gently started to give him a kiss. He returned the softness of the kiss with a light flick of his tongue. I opened my mouth to him again and he entered, twirling his tongue around him.
We were starting to get a bit overwhelmed by the sudden explosion of love between us when I suddenly felt a stab at the back of my head.
 Startled I pried my lips away from his. He looked at me surprised. I didn’t usually interrupt our make out sessions. His face expression quickly changed when he saw the pain on my face.
I choked and shoved him away from me so that we both could sit up straight.
“Ah!” I moaned, clutching my head in agony.
“Bella!” Sky cried, taking me by my shoulders to turn my body to him. I choked again as a harsh wave of pain filled my brain.
“My head!” I screamed and then everything went black.

Edward Cullen

I was running late. My family left for the airport a few minutes ago but I was still working on something. I glanced up at the clock. I only had a few minutes before I had to leave or else I wouldn’t make it to Venice.
 I grabbed what I was working on and stuffed it into my suitcase. I quickly zipped it up before throwing it over my shoulder and heading out of the room on my way to the airport. When I got outside I noticed that the sun was up and glistening.
I turned for the woods, knowing that I couldn’t run in sunshine to the airport if I was going to look like I was dunked in a glitter bowl. As I entered the dark safety of the woods I started to think.
 Bella had moved on. Found someone new. But if only it wasn’t him. Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind that she’s happy. Even if she has to be happy with someone that isn’t me. I want to rip Sky to pieces because he took Bella from me but I know that she would never forgive me if I kicked his sorry ass.
 I was going to have to win her back. Someway.
As I ran I started to puzzle out how. I couldn’t really tell her I’m sorry and hope she’ll forgive me. She has Sky now. She won’t just believe me and give him up, though I wish she would.
And I most defiantly can’t kidnap her or force her to love me again. But somewhere in her still has to be the faintest love for me.
I can only get her to see that she still have feelings for me, I just might be able to have her fall for me again.
I was so into my thoughts that I didn’t look where I was running and the next thing I knew I had run head long into something or rather someone. The sound of boulder’s colliding sounded as I flew back into a pine tree behind me and breaking it in half.
 Startled I looked up to see someone flying in the opposite direction. Oh please don’t let it be a human or someone like that. I quickly ran to the person. When I arrived at the second tree I noticed that it too was broken in half. Then it’s not a human. But the most confusing part was that there was no one there. Maybe I just ran into a rock or something.
That thought was quickly diminished when I heard a hiss behind me. I turned to see a beautiful (well more beautiful than normal) girl standing behind me.
She had long flowing dark hair, petite features and glowing ruby red eyes. She gave a snarl that would make a lion cower in fear. And I almost did. But somehow the way she held herself I knew that she wouldn’t do any harm to me.
 I realised that I was being rude. First I ran into her, almost hurting her, now I just stand and stare. “I’m sorry for running into you. My name is Edward. Are you hurt?” I asked worriedly and looked her over. Her jeans and white T-shirt didn’t have a speck of dirt on it, so I’m assuming she didn’t take much a tumble from the hit.
“And what makes you think that you could hurt me!” she hissed, glaring at me coldly with her ruby eyes.
“I didn’t mean to...” I began but she cut me off.
“I don’t have time for chit-chat. And judging by your eyes you can be no help for me.” She said, before shooting another glare at me and turning.
“Wait!” I called. Irritated she spun around.
“What do you want now?”
 I tried to give her a smile but it was only met with her glare. Does she have any other facial expression?
 “What is it you are searching for?” I asked, hoping to offer her my services.
“Not what, who,” She replied, turning back to me. “I am looking for Bella Diamond. I don’t suppose a goldie would know where she is.” She spat.
My mind reeled. This girl knew my Bella! “No I know where she is.” I replied.
The girl watched me warily. Oh she does have different expressions. “I don’t believe you, “she said and started to circle me. I stood still, not moving an inch. Showing to her that I wasn’t going to attack. But if she was to attack me, she had to be certain that I would not hesitate to hurt her.
“Who did you say you were again?” she asked, coming to stand before me, closer than before. “Edward...” I trailed off, not wanting to say my surname. If she knew Bella, she might just know what I did to her. And I don’t feel like losing any limbs today.
 I was very sorry for leaving Bella but I couldn’t let her live this kind of life. But me leaving transformed her into one of us. Because I wasn’t there to protect her.
“Well Edward, how do you know Bella?” The girl asked, looking at me sceptically.
“We were old childhood friends you could say.” I lied hesitantly, trying not to say anything that would compromise me.
“Well then, Edward, tell me where she is.” She ordered. I looked at her with a defiant look.
“I was just headed over to them. You could accompany me.” I offered.
She looked at me for a long time, before nodding her head and turned to grab a back pack from behind a big boulder. I got my own and started to lead her to the Volturi jet.

I learned on the way over that her name was Rebecca. I asked her how she came to be friends with Bella and how she turned into a vampire but she refused to answer either. She was quite peculiar. Her eyes always darted around like she was expecting something to jump from the trees or bushes and kill her. I didn’t ask her any question further.
Instead I focused on the way, so that I wouldn’t get lost. Not that I think I ever would get lost. When we saw the jet in the far Rebecca and I started to run faster.
As we grew closer and closer we could her screaming from the inside. We picked up our pace and in a flash we were inside of the jet and looking horrified at the scene unfolding before us.
Bella was jerking, her eyes closed, looking she desperately wanted to throw up but couldn’t. Sky was holding her up, trying to calm the jerking and get her into a recovery position. But her whole body was shaking and choking on the air.
I was about to run towards my father and plead him to help her in any way when Rebecca suddenly flew past me and straight towards Bella. When Sky saw her he reluctantly let Bella from his arms and moved far to the side.
I watched amazed as Rebecca pressed her two fingers to the Bella’s temples and muttering something under her breath. Suddenly Bella stopped jerking and sat up, perfectly fine.
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!

_-_-_-_-

For the next chapter I please want 12 votes and 3 comments. I wasn't allowed to access the internet so I'm sorry it took a while. Please be patient. I promise to try and find loop holes but I have a bit of a problem. Again so sorry. B.T.W. What do you guys think Rebecca is going to turn out as? I wonder how many of you will geuss right. Oh and try and geuss how and by who she was changed.