Mon Creation

When I opened my eyes I looked into the face of one of my friends. Rebecca smiled at me.
“Seems like you’re still not quite healthy.” She mused.
I smiled and Sat up. She moved back to make space for me and that’s when I noticed that he-who-shall-not-be-named had finally joined us. That means we could lift off.
“I’m sorry for spacing out there for a few minutes.” I said, trying to differ their attention. Sky looked at me an incredulous look.
 “Bella!” he said, worry lacing his tone, “You are not well. Why don’t you let Carlisle just help you?” I sighed and turned to the rest of the people.
“Because I don’t want someone I don’t trust operate on me.” I knew me saying that would hurt the Cullen’s, especially Carlisle’s, feelings and for some reason I didn’t want that. I felt their grief and sadness suddenly fill the air. I felt like I was drowning in it.
 And I felt bad.
 Here I was, making their lives harder all because I was so selfish. I knew I couldn’t forgive he-who-shall-not-be-named but his family... they still cared. I turned back and almost slapped myself when I saw the pain in their expressions.
“I just need to build that trust up again.” I murmured, but they heard it as clear as if I shouted.
“Take the time you need, Bella.” Esme said, looping her arms around her husband. Carlisle’s eyes had a glimmer of hope in them.
I was about to add to her comment when a voice said announced through the intercom that the plane is about to lift off and that we should take our seats. I went to the front seats along with Sky and the rest and quickly strapped myself in. Rebecca came to sit on my left and Sky on my right. Luckily leaving no space for the Cullens. I couldn’t really deal with all these emotions. Now at least I know what Jasper felt like.
I shot him a smile which he returned. Being someone who’s sensitive to emotions like this really takes a toll and I respect him now more than I ever did. The plane suddenly started to roll forward. “What are we going to do in Venice?” Sky asked, leaning over to whisper in my ear, low enough that I could hear him and no one else.
“I think it’s time we visit our house don’t you think?” I whispered back. He smiled at the term our and leaned over to kiss my forehead.
“Whatever my angel wants I will give her.” If I was human I probably would have blushed. I quickly shook that thought from my mind.
I am no longer a pathetic human. As the plane ascended I no longer felt the normal pull of gravity. Being a vampire changed a lot of me, and I couldn’t be more grateful.

When we were instructed to remove our seatbelts I grabbed my bag and rushed to the bathroom. I wanted to get out of this dreadfully clingy dress and into something more comfortable.
 I quickly slipped into my black pants and threw on a blue one-shoulder top. As I finished I glanced up at the mirror.
My eyes were dark, almost black. With a hungry growl I licked my lips. Seems like we will be missing one flight attendant at the end of this day. I laughed viscously and picked up my bag.
 I was about to open the door when I saw something sparkle from the corner of my eye. I turned to see a necklace on the floor. Surprised I picked it up.
 It was a simple design. It had a thick leather cord and a blue-purple stone hanging from it. I turned it every which way, looking for initials or something like that.
When I found none I decided to take the necklace with me.
 I held the necklace in one hand while opening the door with the other. The colours that the stone made were very beautiful.
The stone was cut into a diamond style and looked magnificent.
As I walked down the corridor I was once again reminded of my hunger. I smiled. Maybe Sky was feeling peckish as well.
When I entered the lounge I was instantly greeted by Rebecca flashing to my side. I smiled at her and she smiled back, slightly bowing her head.
 I laughed and motioned for her to look me in the eyes. She obeyed and looked at me.
“You don’t happen to know to whom this precious stone belongs, do you?” I asked her. She shook her head.
 “No I have never seen such a colour stone before.” She said, looking at it intently. I nodded and gazed at the stone again.
“Then I will keep it safe until someone recognizes it.” I said and hung the necklace around my neck. Rebecca instantly helped to pull my straight hair from the loop and adjusting it down my back. I smiled gratefully at her.
The door to the cockpit suddenly swung open and Aro and Marcus walked out. They came to stand beside me.
“Where is Caius?” I asked, leaning up to peck each of them on the cheek. Aro caught me around the waist and pulled me against him. I looked up at him.
“He is currently flying the plane.” Aro said and gave me a look that I knew all too well.
“Where is our pilot?” I asked, already knowing the answer.
“Sleeping” Marcus answered, grinning. I giggled.
 “Seems like you two have been very naughty.” I teased and kissed Aro’s collarbone. He growled at me and gave me a lustful look.
“You are one to talk. Judging by the look in your eyes we are going to have one less flight attendant.” Marcus chided. I nodded at him and disentangled myself from Aro’s arms.
“You know me too well.” I purred.
Suddenly arms were around my waist. I leaned my head back and looked up at Sky. He grinned at me before placing a kiss on my lips. I pouted when he quickly pulled away. He laughed.
“Now now angel, you may have your kiss when you inform me of what Rebecca is doing here, “He said and looked up at Rebecca, “Not that we don’t want your presence here Rebecca. It’s just unusual seeing Bella’s creations around her without trouble being about.” Rebecca smiled a sharp toothed smile.
“Then you now my reason for coming.” She said. Sky chuckled and tightened his grip around my waist.
“Then what trouble is upon us?” Sky asked. Before Rebecca could answer she was interrupted.
“You created her!?” Rosalie hissed. I snapped my head around to look at her. She was standing beside Emmet and Jasper who were watching her cautiously, as if she could do me any harm.
“I don’t see why you need to know.” I said back and stepped away from Sky. If she were to attack I wouldn’t let Sky get caught in the squabble.
“You want to know why it is of importance to me!?” Rosalie said, looking at Rebecca with daggers in her eyes. I smiled, knowing what was to come.
“It’s because she looks like my sister!”