E.J casswell (hsmtmts)

Requested by @LeShipper22.btw it might not be that good. 

E.J p.o.v

Lately, y/n has been distracted. I look up and over to see y/n talking to Ricky. Ugh Ricky he stole my girl nini and I thought she was cheating on me but now im not with her.  y/n moved her 3 months ago and I had a crush on her so I confessed and we started dating. "Hey, babe" I put my arm around her shoulder. "EJ! Hey." I glared at Ricky and kissed my girlfriend's head. 

time skip to after school.

I walk over to y/n and see her giving him a hug, and kissing him on his cheek.  I growled and stopped, why is she kissing his cheek? She stoppped hugging him and came over to me. I start walking away. "EJ, where are you going, wait for me." She yelled. I didnt stop and she grabs my wirst. "EJ what has gotten into you." "NO, what has gotten into you, why did you hug and kiss that street rat on the cheek." 

 y/n p.o.v

"Because I wanted to say bye." I told him. He got more angry and started yelling. "HE ISNT YOUR BOYFRIEND AND YOU KEPT HANGING AROUND HIM, WE BARELY SEE EACHOTHER ANYMORE". "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT E.J YOU DONT CONTORL ME!" I yelled at him with more power. "I KNOW I DONT CONTORL YOU BUT ITS NOT FAIR." "OK AT LEAST I DIDNT STEAL NINI"S PHONE WHEN YOU WERE DATING." "IM TRYING TO CHANGE, I TOLD YOU THAT." I growled at him. "CLEARLY YOUR NOT TRYING HARDER ENOUGH BECAUSE YOU GETTIG JEALOUS OVER MY BROTHER!!!". He looked at me shocked and said "hes your brother?" "NO I SAID THAT FOR FUCKING FUN E.J, GODMANIT YES HES MY BROTHER." I screamed loudly but I clamed down. "I think we should take a break from seeing eachother for a little while." I told him walking away not giving him time to answer.

Skip time for after a 3 days.

I was talking to ash and gina. "you should talk to EJ." Gina said. "why hes mad because I was talking to ricky, I really miss him though." I told her. "look he misses you alot, he hasnt come out of his room since and I could here him crying."  Ash told us. I frowned as I looked down. "ok im coming over ash." im going to talk to him. I ended up walking to ashes house. I knocked on the door. "y/n your here" she said as she let me in. I nodded and asked "can I go talk to E.J?" She nodded and pointed to E.J's room. I knocked on his door. "Go Away ash." I heard his voice break. "its not ash" I told him softly. I heard shuffling and the door swung open. I examined E.J, his hair was messy, his eyes were red and puffy which I assume he was crying. "What are you doing here y/n." His eyes watered as I looked at him. I embraced him and he started crying. "im sorry, im sorry for getting jealous, I really am trying to change". He sobbed into my shoulder.  I pulled him into his room and shut the door. "EEJ I forgive you, Im also sorry for losing my cool" I told him. "I missed you, its only been three days but I really really missed you." he told me as he hugged me. I looked up place my hands on his face and kissed him. He melted into the kiss and pulled away after a few moments. "can we cuddle" He asked me. I see soft E.J is back, I nodded and pulled him on his bed and wraped my arms around him. "I love you"  "I love you to" I heard the door open and see ash taking a picture then running away.