Zach Barnes

Requested by LeShipper22

Zach's p.o.v
Im so excited for the game tonight against the bulldogs. Y/ns gonna be there and she is so pretty. Yes I have a crush on her. I was getting ready and after I got ready I went on the bus. We got there.

*Skip time to in the middle of the game*

I went and tried to tackled a player but I tackeled.....Y/n instead. Shit. "OW!" She yelled. "TIME!" Coach yelled. I quickly got off of her and the ambulance out her in a Strecher. "Coach can I go with her?" He nodded yes as I walked into the ambulance. I'm such a idiot, why did I tackle her. AHHHH, I didn't mean to.

*Skip time to hospital (ik sorry but it will be longer)

I sat in the hospital waiting for y/n to wake up and I feel so bad.  Go damnit, I shouldent have came to the game. I should've just stayed home and said I was sick. I'm so stupid, stupid, stupid. I sighed and started pacing. I looked at her and frowned. UGHHH, why did that guy had to move out of the way.  She started waking up. I immediately went to her side.
"Y/n I'm so sorry I didn't mean to tackle you, the doctor said you have a concussion and it might take awhile to recover. But don't worry I'll pay for it. God I'm so stupid, this is all my fault, now you will never like me like I like you. God I'm super sorry." I said to her not noticing I confessed.
"Zach, it's fine my head just hurts a little bite. And that guy moved so you tackled me. And did you say I wouldnt like you. Of course I like you Zach. I liked you since I met you." She told me as held my hand.

"Wait you do?" I asked her. She laughed as she squeezed my hand. I looked at her shocked and give her a goofy grin. "Of course I do idiot." She smiled at me and kissed my hand. "W-Would you like to be my girlfriend then?" I asked her shyly. She pretended to think about it. "Hmmmm yeah I guess." She eyerolled playfully.  She laughed as I blushed. She is so beautiful.....

The end (I ran out of ideas lmao)