terry hu!

@justadumbpersonn, thank you so much for this request! And people please give me more. Or don't. I don't care lol! Also don't ask about my music choice for this image.

Y/n's p.o.v

I sighed as the director was talking. Oh hi! I'm y/n, I'm on the set of zombies 3. I got casted as ash-ly. Yes I'm playing a alien on zombies 3. I get to be paired with Matt Cornett, Terry Hu, and Kyra Tantao. I am so excited but I kept shifting in my seat. Why you ask? Well I'm sorta having a ADHD fit. Did I also mention that Terry Hu is my lovely partner. They are the one who got me casted.
"Y/n? Are you ok, you keep shifting, and it's kind of distracting so please stop". Milo asked me kindly. I stiffly nodded. So I tried to stop but I started playing with my nosy bracelet. I think it's started to fustrate people because they keep staring at me. I got up and started to walk around. I know the director was talking but he said if I needed to do this, I could.

Terry's p.o.v
Y/n moving around and making noise causing other people to look at them. I frowned a little knowing that y/n doesn't really like that much attention when this happens. I got up and told the director I will be right back. I went to find y/n. I help them with this kinda of stuff because they are really insecure about it. I was looking everywhere in set and I found them in the place where they make milkshakes.(forgot what it's called lol)

*Changing of scene* (idk how to do this lmao)
Y/n p.o.v
I went to the place where "A-spen asked Addison about what a crush is" I started fidgeting with the stuff on the table. I saw Terry come over to me and sat down. "Hey babe, it's ok no one is mad at you." I frowned as they said that. Suddenly I felt warm arms around me. I smiled and hugged back. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to just get up and leave." I said to Terry. They just hugged me tighter and told me it's fine.

"Did you take your ADHD meds?" I shook my head no. They just chuckled and I pulled away. I smiled at them and they smiled back. I pecked their lips and laughed. We went back to where we first were. I sat on Terry's lap and started playing with their sleeve. They just smiled. I was giggling softly as I was making face with the hole in their sleeve. "I love you" I heard a quiet voice next to my ear. That made me smile bright. "I love you too!" Even though I get very hectic sometimes, I'm glad I gave Terry. They make me feel great even when I'm feeling sad and down. And I'm glad they accepted me for who I am!!!

(I know it is very fluffy and I kinda ran out of ideas sooooooo yay? But I like it and it's cute sooo fight me. Lol)