Addison (never have I never)

A/n: ok I know this is not a  matt cornett imagine but I just watched never have I ever and I'm obsessed with Terry hu as well as matt Cornet, so I'm making one of Terry's character from never have I ever season 3! Also, this might contain spoilers so don't read. Or read if you want)

Y/n p.o.v
My sister was having her bf over today and I think he's bringing his friends or whatever. Our mom was not home rn, so hopefully, we don't get into trouble. "Alright my room is ready for action, It looks like a low-key brothel," Devi told us as she continued talking. "Im talking about scented candles, Silk pillowcases, a scarf draped over my lamp. it's so dimly lit, I ran into my door." I- how. "oooh that is hot!" Eleanor said to us causing the 4 of them to laugh.
  I zoned out for the rest of the convocation. I heard the door open and I looked up.  "hello!" Devi's boyfriend walked in with two of his friends.  My breath hitched as soon as I saw the person behind them. Fabiola dropped her game.  They sat down in front of Fabiola and me and said "cool! I love brain cranker. Hi, im Addison." They smiled cutely.  "I flabby and this is (your nickname)," she said our names wrong, which cause me to sigh. I mean I wouldn't blame her, Addison is hot. addison looked confused and tilted their head.   I spoke up and said "She means she is Fabiola and im Y/n." they looked at me and smiled at me and I let out a squeak but looked down at my phone.  "hey, and you guys remember parker right." Devi's bf said to us. Nope, I low-key have no idea who that is but okay! I zoned out until I heard "I'll text Trent." 

"hi! liquor is on route but while we are waiting, there is an old three leader of mountain dew in the back of the fridge." I zoned out looking at Addison memorizing them.  "guys something more exciting than booze." Fabiola lifted her board game and I shrugged. Addison came and sat down next to me. Now they're talking about booze.....again. Addison smiled at me sadly and got up because they were leaving. Devi was asking her bf not to leave. I hate it here, why didn't I just go with my mom? I mean on the bright side I got to meet an extremely hot person. Suddenly Paxton and Trent showed up with booze. bleh gross, I just don't like beer.  

*skip time* 

We were playing fabs games and fab and aneesa were making googly eyes at each other.  gross, my sister and el were in the kitchen doing something. everyone was talking but me. "Will smith!!" I heard Addison say next to me while smiling.  they are so Fucking cute, it's not even a joke. "babe why didn't you say fresh prince or Jaden and Willows's dad." Aneesa said to fab, then they started talking.  "hey are you ok?" I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Addison with a slightly worried face.  I nodded and smiled weakly at them. They rubbed my shoulder while playing the game with them. My face heated up as I played subway surfers on my phone.

  A little while later, fab, Aneesa, me, and Addison were playing two and 1 lie. It was Addison's turn. "hmm two truths and a lie, I own a pet goat, I hate peas, and my godfather is bill nye." Addions told us. "The science guy," I questioned them with an eyebrow raise.  "Addison doesn't play with us, if your godfather is bill nye, you have to tell us," Fabiola said. I nodded as they said "No I wish, but sadly that was a lie." they laughed slightly. "Yo, you own a goat". Aneesa asks them.  "yeah but he acts more like a dog". They responded with a laugh causing them to look at me and smile.  "In addsion, we are heading out." the guy's name who I don't remember telling them. Addison looked over at us mostly me. "well I liked meeting you guys!". I nodded and said "I like meeting you too!" they smiled at me. I got nervous and said wait. I walked over to the door and looked at Addison blushing a little and started playing with my hands. "Can I get your number before you go?" They brightened up and gave me their phone. I put my number in and handed Addison their phone back. They winked at me and mouthed call me. They walked out with their friends. 

"Holy shit I think im in love." 

(should I make this into a series? im tempted)