E.J Casswell

requested by @JulzLovDraco4Eva

Y/n p.o.v

My sister and I are in the theatre with Kourtney. We are doing the performance of Romeo and Juliet.  Miss Jenn is gonna post the cast list soon. I can't wait because I hope to get the lead.  Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. Im Y/n Salazar-Roberts, My sister is Nini and she is dating Ricky again. She used to date E.J but they broke up last semester. I may or may not have a crush on E.J. "Alright the cast list is up people!" Carlos yelled to everyone as he posted the cast list. Suddenly the people crowded the hallways.  "OH MY GOD!!!!!!" I heard my sister's sequel. I walked over and saw the cast list. 

 Juliet =  Y/n Salazar-Roberts

 Romeo = E.J Casswell

My eyes widened as I looked My sister started shaking me. "OMG YOU GOT THE PARTTTTT!!!!" I nodded but the thing was that my crush got the other part. Ok, don't freak out, it's not that big of a deal. Did I also mention my sister knows that I like her ex-bf? "OK OK, Girl im def doing your makeup," Kourtney told me.  I nodded and I saw E.J start to walk over here. I tensed up and avoided eye contact. "hey Y/n, do you wanna come to mine after school so we can practice our lines?" He asked me. I told him I would think about it but Nini and Kourtney had another plan. "NO, she will go to your house after school".

AFTER SCHOOL

I walked to E.J's house and got nervous. I knocked on the door, and a few moments later the door opened. E.J stood there with a cute smile on his face.

 "Hi!" Hello." I told him shyly. "Oh come in." he opened the door for me to go in. I walked in and he told me to put my stuff on the couch. So I did that and I sat down.  "do you need any water or anything before we start? " he questioned me.  "No thank you, im good!" He sat down and we started rehearsing.  "Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer."  I refreshed a line.  "O then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do," E.J said the line perfectly.  We looked into each other eyes, I smiled at him, and he smiled back playfully winking. I blushed and looked away from his green eyes. 

Skip time to the end of Romeo and Juliet.

still Y/n p.o.v

I was having a panic attack because it was the second to last scene and I tried calming down but it was not working. Nini and Kourt came over. "hey n/n calm down, you gonna be fine."  Nini told me. I was still hyperventilating as Kourt hugged me as was muttered words to calm me down. "Your won of the best actors I've seen, you can't mess up ok!" Nini reassured me and kissed my head. I nodded, suddenly E.J came out in his costume and my breath hitched. He looked super attractive.  It was his scene and I could not take my eyes off of him. I went out and said my lines.  After the scene was done, E.J came up and said "wow you did great out there im proud of you." he ruffled my hair slightly. "you did amazing as well! you look extremely attractive in the costume and you said your line is perfect, no wonder why I love you." I slipped, My eye widened as I told him that.  "I did not mean to tell you that i-." "E.J AND Y/N ITS YOUR LAST SCENE" Carlos yelled. We went on stage and suddenly E.J went off script "I love you too, I love everything about you. Your laugh, your smile, I love when your eyes light up when you hear something about food." He leaned down and kissed me. The curtain shut as everyone clapped. 

he smiled at me and asked, "I meant every word, Would you like to be my girlfriend?"  I squealed yes and he smiled and kissed me again.  I kissed him back and smiled. We went out the door holding hands to the after party.