Zach Barnes (Bella and the bulldogs)

@LeShipper22(: for you, it's the least I could do bc you help me do much! so thank you ily <33333

Zach p.o.v

I was at Silverado West and I have had a crush on y/n for a while now. But she's dating troy, I'm really jealous of tory because he dating the prettiest girl I have ever seen. She is my best friend though. All she talks about is tory this tory that. Im sad about it, right now she's talking to me about what to get tory for the team gifts. Im not really listening though. "Zach? ZACH." I looked down. "huh sorry y/n, I was zoning out." "clearly Zach." she laughed, her laugh is so beautiful. "hey Zach are you ok, you seem out of it." I nodded at her. "anyway should I get troy cookies or brownies or both?" she asked me. "I don't care, im, not your boyfriend," I told her kinda coldly and walked away.

Skip time

She was still asking me about what She should get TrOy. "I Dont know so stop asking me." I groaned at her. "Zach why are you acting like a bish all of a sudden?" she asked me upset. "Because all you talk about is tory this, Tory that. I HATE It, it's so annoying. I never get to tell you about my day or anything." I told her coldly. "well you could have just told me there's no reason why to act like that." she said. "It is not JUST THAT," I said aggressively. "THEN WHAT IS IT ZACH!" she yelled annoyed. "ITS BECAUSE IM JEALOUS, I LIKE YOU OKAY? I ALWAYS HAVE AND I CAN'T STAND TO YOU OR HEAR YOU WITH TROY. IT INFURIATES ME AND I JUST CAN'T DEAL WITH IT!" I blurted out to her as My eyes widened. "shit I wasn't supposed to tell you that" I said to her. "you like me?" she asked in shock. I nodded at her and frowned. "look, You probably don't like me bac-." she hugged me and I hugged back confused. "you idiot, I like you too, it's just I cant break up with him yet." My eyes widened even more. "what" my voice was high. "troys cheating on me with Bella but I haven't said anything". She pulled back and I kissed her. Why am I doing this, I don't know but whatever. She kissed back and pulled away. "dumbass," she told me.