Addison again bc im inlove.

Requested by me lmao

Y/n p.o.v
I was sleeping untill I heard my phone buzzing. I woke up groggily and answered it. "Hello" my voice was slightly deeper. "Hey y/n heh." I heard a slight feminine voice.  I knew who it was. "Addison why are you calling me at 3 in the morning?" I asked them as I turned on my lamp and sat up. "I couldn't uh sleep and you were my first contact." Hmmm I thought for a little bit. "Do you wanna come over?" I asked them. I heard a slight pause. "Um yeah give me 10 minutes."

Addison p.o.v
Wow I can't believe they asked me to come over. I hung up on them and started getting dressed. After I got dressed I grabs my phone and phone charger. I also grabbed my keys for the house. I went down stair and got outside. I started walking to Y/n's house as I started thinking. Why did they invite me over. Do they like me. I know I woke them and I feel bad. I got to y/n's house. I knocked on there door. I heard shuffling and the door opened.
"Hey Addison come on in." Y/n told me as they moved out of the way. I smiled sweetly and walked on in. They shut the door and came over to me. "What movie do you wanna watch?"

3rd p.o.v
Addison looked and hummed softly. "Can we watch zombies?" They asked y/n as y/n nodded. They both sat down and ate snacks as they talked. "Hey thanks for letting me over, I don't know why I couldn't sleep." Addison said to y/n and y/n smiled at Addison. "Yeah it's not problem, I love having you here." Y/n exclaimed and put on zombies. They started singing the lyrics and having fun. Alittle while later they movie was finished and Addison still couldent sleep. "Hey could you sing to me?" Addison asked while looking at y/n. "Sure what song?" "Hmmmm umm don't you worry child?" Addison asked. Y/n nodded her head. "There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes. In a happy home. I was a king and had a golden thrown but thoughs day were go-" y/n sang as Addison drifted off to sleep cuddling up to y/n. Y/n stopped song and kiss Addisons forehead. "Goodnight,sleep well Addison my love." Y/n said falling asleep.