Addison lmao again

Requested by LeShipper22

Y/n p.o.v
Today I had a huge soccer game. Me and my team were in the locker room. I was getting ready. I was scared bc I don't think my parents are gonna come to my game....again even though they promised to but whatever I guess. It kinda pisses me off that they promise stuff and never do it. I smiled at my teammates and yelled "WHOS READY TO WIN?" "WE ARE!" they yelled. I yelled back "WHAT WAS THAT I CAN'T HERE YOU. WHO IS READY TO WIN!!!!????"  "WE AREE!!!!" my team yelled back with so much more power. We walked out of the locker rooms and see the other team. I glared at one of the teamates from the cockinblue team.  The crowed went wild as we stepped out of the locker room. You see I'm the soccer captain and I make the rules. I hear people cheering my name. I looked out into the stands to see Fabiola and Addison. I almost tripped when I saw Addison. I thought no one was coming for me. Guess I was wrong.

Skip time to the end of the game

"Y/N SCORING THE WINNING POINT, SHURBLAND HIGHSCHOOL WINS!!!!!!" the announcer yelles as my team ran over and hugged me. "WE DID ITTTT WHOOOOOHHHHHHHH" I screamed as the crowed cheers and yelled. Fabs and Addison ran over and fab pulled me into a hug. "HOLY SHIT DUDE YOU WON!!!" Fab yelled as I nodded while smiling. after she was done hugging me, Addison picked me up while spinning us in round and round and kissed my lips. I kissed back (obviously who wouldn't) and the crowed cheered louder. Fabiola squealed and took pictures. "Do you guys wanna come get celebration dinner with me and my team?" I asked the two of them and they nodded.

After the celebration dinner. Everyone went home and I got ready for bed. Addison came and layed down with me with a smile. My parents know I'm dating them and they don't approve but I don't care, there never here anyway. "You did so great today babe." Addison took me as I giggled and kissed there lips. "Why thank you love." I cuddled them and sighed. Best night ever...